Potential Recommendation of Dr. Christian Bisanga of Brussels, Belgium

I found Stephen to be incredibly quick to respond to any concern that I had, be it at the initial consultation stage, or later pre and post op. My emails were answered within minutes.

I think Dr Bisanga is often in the US so hopefully you can arrange a consult in the future.

Regards

ejj

I wasn't aware he was in the U.S. often. In fact from the impression given, i gathered only 2-3 times per year (even though I understand his family lives in the DC area). I feel a lot of traction as far as my direction of hair transplantation was lost in not being able to meet a top fue surgeon (apparently none in the U.S.). I have already had a meeting with a top FUT surgeon.

Edited by recedingboy

Mickey,

Just for you, I'm willing to "bite the bullet" on this one and take a sponsored trip to Europe to travel to various locales and interview our physicians ; )

Thanks man :)

Hi recedingboy

Thank you for your comments and sorry you feel disappointed.

Dr.Bisanga does not have to see EVERY patient before surgery as such as we book patients from all continents and they do not all come to Brussels before booking surgery. There are times when he does need to see a patient in person whereby pictorial evidence is not going to address his concerns and give the empirical data needed and when we are not happy to book and take money from a patient before knowing we could meet their needs and at times this necessitates an in person meeting.

If you send me an email I would be more than happy to pull your previous emails and let you know when the doctor is next in DC. The doctor of late has not been doing regular DC consultations due to our moving clinic amongst other things and 2 to 3 times a year is maximum.

I am the English speaking rep and can promise you a timely reply and would be happy to let you know for the next DC meeting.

Of course if you have decided to go elsewhere then best wishes.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

I will email Stephen directly. I have brought this issue up with him before, but feel further discussion on this public forum will only serve to leave negative impressions of how communication is with their clinic and that is certainly not my intent.

Thanks

The last DC consultations were January 3rd 2013 and all on my list were invited November 21 2012 as far as I can honestly see. One or two could not make due to work commitments they had and they were then promised the date for April 2013 and this is still the case and are on my list for invite as soon as we email out and this will happen in the next days.

Please do email me directly and I will check our email and see if you were invited for the last session we had there.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network