Dr. Hasson High Density/4778 Grafts/1 Sx/Ten Months

This patient from Spain came to see Dr. Hasson in April, 2012. He wanted the frontal zone reconstructed and Dr. Hasson suggested that the temple points be reconstructed as well. The patient agreed and 4778 grafts were placed in one procedure.

84018_af1a29_082e86.jpg

84021_c3f169_44082d.jpg

84023_73eb77_916b42.jpg

84025_754423_05cb97.jpg

84028_b24074_910ae5.jpg

84030_eb278a_c66df1.jpg

84033_e8418a_8855c8.jpg

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Nice! Impressive temple points! Good transformation!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Wow! Excellent decision with regard to the temple points. It really took the result to a new level.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 2 weeks later...

Since13,

It does appear that he has some gel in his hair or at the very least it may be damp. I hope to see him in Madrid in a couple of weeks when Dr. Hasson and I go to Europe. If I do I'll take new photos and take HD video as well.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

How do patients like this typically leave their hair length post-op? He has quite a bit in the intra/post-op pic, with the shaved recipient. Obviously a look not very conducive to masking any work, even after a 2 or 3 week period.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

How do patients like this typically leave their hair length post-op? He has quite a bit in the intra/post-op pic, with the shaved recipient. Obviously a look not very conducive to masking any work, even after a 2 or 3 week period.

I do not know how this particular patient dealt with his post-operative appearance however most patients like him will simply cut the rest of their hair shorter and blend it into the frontal region with a taper. The area over the donor scar is kept slightly longer to hide it better but overall the appearance can be quite stealthy if done right.

Orlhair1,

Temple points are one of my favorite subjects and I agree that the new points on this patient are a major win.