Potential Coalition Membership for Dr. Richard Keller of Deerfield, Illinois

Dear Forum Members,

Dr. Richard Keller of Deerfield, Illinois has done an excellent job in presenting numerous examples of his results since he was approved for recommendation by this community over 5 years ago. In the last year in particular, Dr. Keller has impressed this community with photos demonstrating his even more improved and refined technique and results.

Dr. Keller and his experienced staff have the ability to perform large, densely packed sessions of ultra refined follicular unit hair transplant surgery exceeding 3000 grafts when appropriate for the patient. He uses pre-cut blades as small as .7mm to create tiny recipient incisions and uses Dr. Harris' Powered SAFE scribe to harvest follicular units during his FUE (follicular unit extraction) procedure.

To learn more about Dr. Keller's experience, technique and philosophy, visit his Hair Transplant Network recommendation profile.

Given Dr. Keller's dedication to improving his technique and providing his patients with the very best results, I believe he should be considered for the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. To view our demanding standards for the Coalition, click here.

We welcome all input and comments regarding his potential inclusion.

View some of his recent patient photos below:

3850 Grafts with Dr. Keller

3350 Grafts with Dr. Keller

2835 Grafts with Dr. Keller

2555 Grafts with Dr. Keller

4370 Grafts with Dr. Keller over 2 Sessions

2500 Grafts on Asian Male with Dr. Keller

3380 Grafts with Dr. Keller

Dozens of additional examples of Dr. Keller's impressive results can be found in the Results Posted by Leading Hair Transplant Clinics forum and on his recommendation profile.

We look forward to your feedback.

Bill

A definite yes from me! Good luck, Dr. Keller!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Thanks for everyone's input on Dr. Keller's potential Coalition membership. Given the positive input we received from the patient and physician members of this community, we've gone ahead and approved Dr. Keller for the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. To view his Coalition profile, click here.

Congratulations to Dr. Keller for joining the ranks of the Coalition.

Best wishes,

Bill