Blake Bloxham

Hair Transplant Patient of the Week: Oceanchild's 3,091 graft FUT with Dr. Feriduni

This week's Hair Transplant Patient of the Week is Oceanchild, who received 3,091 grafts via Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) from Dr. Feriduni.

In December of 2011, Dr. Feriduni used 3,091 follicular unit grafts to rebuild Oceanchild's hairline, temples, and part of his vertex.

Oceanchild states that he's very happy with the overall experience, and thinks Dr. Feriduni is a great surgeon. What's more, Oceanchild recently shared some 14 month post-operative images with the community, and the results are excellent!

To see Oceanchild's 14 month update, please visit the following: Dr Feirduni 3,091 Grafts FUT - 14 Month Update.

To review his entire hair restoration journey, please visit Oceanchild's hair loss blog.

Please join me in congratulating Oceanchild!

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Definitely an impressive result!

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I remember looking at this recently.

Excellent result Oceanchild.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Excellent result. That is a lot of grafts for a small area but his hair looks stable. I wonder how many went into the crown?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Oceanchild,

Congrats on achieving an excellent result with a world renowned surgeon.

Best wishes,

Bill

I am the managing publisher of the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog and this Hair Loss Forum. I am also a 4 time hair transplant patient. View my patient hair loss website to view my entire hair restoration journey with photos.

Remember, true beauty radiates from within, not from the skin.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Excellent result - well done.

Visit my website : www.spexhair.com 

You can read my regular columns for The Telegraph and The Huffington Post, Apetogentleman and Vitabiotics via my site and you'll find a great deal out about me and the industry there! 

I am patient advisor for The Harley St Hair Clinic, Dr. Scott Alexander, Dr. William Lindsey and Dr. Tejinder Bhatti. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. I am salaried by all the surgeons I represent.

Glad to see the support for Oceanchild!

Nice!

International Patient Advisor for Bisanga and Cole Hair Transplant Clinic - Athens, Greece

Visit the website at: https://bchairtransplant.com  -  E-Mail:  bc2@bchairtransplant.com  -   WhatsApp - + 34 642 37 03 83

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Rahal

I am honored to be patient of the week. Thanks a lot.

Thanks for everyone's nice comments.

Spanker, around 800 grafts were placed on crown. i had a scar at the back from accident in childhood. Around 60 grafts were placed there. around 530 grafts were placed on sideburns. And the rest on front.