The fight against DHT

Unfortunately, these products aren't meant to reverse the cycle. That's what the topical solutions and transplants are for. These products are strictly produced to inhibit DHT (leading cause of hair loss) and provide a healthy scalp environment. Washing a bald head with our shampoos and conditioners will not be very helpful but using the products while you have hair is a very good and preventative way to keep what you have. Coming from a guy that waited too long, I wish I would have been more preventative 5-10 years ago. Would have more hair than I do now, that's for sure.

Haha good to know you are doing well with Propecia!! Hope it is giving you some nice results!

Edited by mdm0123

• 5 months later...

Hi All,

Thank you all for contacting me about the line. In response to most of your queries it looks like the products will not be available on this site. Sorry I tried. For all of you that have called you can now come straight to me. Thanks and good luck to you all.

• 2 weeks later...

Calgacus,

I'm not sure who you're asking, but we sell both Nizoral (limited supply) and Revita shampoo which both contain 1% ketoconazole via our online hair loss treatment shop.

Check it out if you're interested.

Also, forum members who post over 200 helpful posts are elligible for an extra 20% discount :-).

Best wishes,

Bill

Cheers, Bill.

But unfortunately I dont qualify for that 20% discount.

Even if I HAD 200 posts to my name, the overwhelming majority of them would still be unhelpful. :-P

Regimen:

Finasteride (1.25mg): Daily.

Minoxidil (5%): Twice Daily.

Super Biotin (5000mcg) Vitamin Supplement; Daily

Silica Complex; Daily

All the products, Wash, Fortify and Detox are very high in protein which is crucial for dry scalp (I'm assuming that is what you are dealing with). Each one will give you the results you are looking for and have the DHT inhibitors that will make your hair fuller, thicker and slow down the hair loss cycle. Nizoral and Revita are okay but they severely dry your hair and most the time will give you an itchy sensation. This is why they are only meant to be used few times each week. The MiN products are for daily use. Another plus is our products are in 8.5 oz bottles and cost less than Nizoral and Revita which are only 6 and 7 oz. Hope this helps. Good luck.

• 8 years later...
On 2/13/2013 at 6:02 PM, mdm0123 said:

Hello everyone,

I've been dealing with hair loss for over 5 years. Recently, I started working with a company that was created to offer men better more strategic products. MiN New York is the only company that manufactures all its hair products with DHT inhibitors. Shampoo, conditioner, coloring and styling pomades. I still continue to use rogaine foam which has helped with prevention but it still leaves a weird texture in my hair. We are currently about to launch a product called Agent which will be our next product to help fight hair loss and promote growth. Not trying to sell these products but thought forums like this would be a good place to at least announce that these products are out there. If you're going to use shampoo, conditioner, coloring or a styler then why wouldn't you want them to contain anti hair loss ingredients, right?

do you only send to US and canada?