fibond

Hi Admin,

I wanted to ask permission to give away 10 free bottles of Fibond.

(Hair loss solution for Men and Women)

All we ask is that everyone gives an honest opinion and upload a before and after photo.

We can select the first 10 people (maybe more) that upload a photo on this thread of your balding or thinning area.

We will ship you a full bottle of Fibond absolutely free.

If this is not a problem with the admin we will start another thread with the giveaway.

Thanks

Joe

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fibond,

I discussed this with the other admins/moderators, and you have permission to give away the Fibond as long as you adhere to the following terms:

1. You restrict the activity to this single thread

2. You do not share any contact information on the forums (please communicate with those interested through private message)

3. You do not post outside links on the community

As long as these terms are followed, everything should be fine. Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Thank you.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hi Everyone,

With permission from the Admin we are giving away 10 Free bottles

of Fibond. (25g 50 to 75 day supply) $29.95 value.

HERE IS HOW TO ENTER:

1. Upload a photo of your balding or thinning area on this thread.

2. If we feel you're a good candidate for Fibond we will notify you via PM.

3. You send us your hair color and address and we ship you a free bottle.

4. Upload the before and after picture so everyone can see the results.

You can see the hair colors here Fibond.com

You can also watch videos to see if Fibond is a good hair loss solution for you.

(It's not for everyone)

I also recommend you watch the hidden camera video we shot in Las Vegas on our homepage. We randomly stop people on the streets in the natural sunlight

to get their opinions, they had no idea we were filming :)

Thanks for participating!

Fibond.com

Edited by fibond
taking out hyperlink, we did not add that

Fibond,

Because I asked you to restrict your activity to this thread only, I'm going to merge the two threads. Please re-read the conditions and make sure you're following them closely from here on out. I don't want to be forced to lock anything due to a violation of our forum terms of service.

Thanks!

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

some are attached herewith... :)

I can't figure out how to send a PM, It takes me to your profile with no send options. Please send me your name and address so we can ship you a free Fibond. Thanks

Fibond,

Because I asked you to restrict your activity to this thread only, I'm going to merge the two threads. Please re-read the conditions and make sure you're following them closely from here on out. I don't want to be forced to lock anything due to a violation of our forum terms of service.

Thanks!

I can't figure out how to send a PM to ask for the addresses, Do you have to enable this for my account?

I like the way you're going about promoting your product. It's much better than flooding the boards with a million aliases posting one time only about how great your product is.

Quite refreshing to see this, actually.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

I can't figure out how to send a PM to ask for the addresses, Do you have to enable this for my account?

Yes. Your account has to fully approved before you can send a private message. I'll notify our webmaster today. However, in the meantime, please don't post contact info on the boards (this was also in the original list of conditions).

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, I attached 2 pics... one dry and one with wet hair (overhead views).

Thank you.

Fibond will work perfectly with your hair type. Just make sure your hair is dry when you apply it. We will get it shipped out today.

Thanks

Joe