Dr. Asad Toor in Lahore, Pakistan

stifler

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post and I am looking to see if anyone has had a hair transplant done by Dr. Asad Toor in Lahore, Pakistan?

I have read about him on this site and seen his results, they look great. I had a hair transplant done by Dr. Thomas Law in NYC in November of 2012 and it's too early to tell if it has been a success (patience is really tough for me haha). A family friend went to Dr. Toor for a large graft session and it worked well for him.

I hope this community can chime in and I'm excited to get started!

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

Stifler,

I've never heard of this physician before, so I really cannot comment upon his work. However, if you are interested in consulting with more surgeons in Pakistan, I highly recommend reviewing Dr. Mohmand.

Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Stifler,

I've never heard of this physician before, so I really cannot comment upon his work. However, if you are interested in consulting with more surgeons in Pakistan, I highly recommend reviewing Dr. Mohmand.

Good luck!

Thanks! I have actually just sent an email to Dr. Mohmand. Hopefully he/his office get back to me.

• 10 months later...

Hi Just in reply to your question for Dr Toor. I just had mine done from him ... and he counted 2400 grafts in a whole day session to do half my head from hairline to crown ( i did have soem good hair on the top of my head so required less hair there.

First of all Dr toor and Dr Mohmand, both worked and trained with Dr Sajjad who is a renowned surgeon. After which they both started thier own setup.

Dr Toor has experience in the thousands and is a qualified british plastic surgeon. My first reason of choice was using a plastic surgeon than over a physician as they scar prevention surgical procedures are more refined ( mind you they will cost slightly more).

Secondly Dr Toor does only one surgery a day and performs the procedure start to finish, where as other surgeons may be present for FUT strip removal and then leave the rest to the technicians and only coming in the operation theatre periodically to check the progress and double check the result.

I feel the result seems good although I only had it done yesterday so only time will tell. But the OP experience was painless. Each step was explained. Post Op i looked like a swollen potato. Surprising the next morning I looked normal. I have had 2 post op phone calls to check on my progress from the staff who were all friendly and seemed to enjoy a chat and banter during the procedure to make it more lively. Also a good lunch was offered during op.

I was given a list of meds to be taken and a compiled list of post surgical precautions to take for the first 10 days. Over all enjoyed the experience with not much discomfort at all.

Let me know if you would like more details.