Richfeel Anagrow?

tihom

I just came across these articles. I am not sure how true it is or how will it be beneficial for us.

**outside link removed by moderator - please feel free to Google "Richfeel Anagrow." **

They claim to be the world's first to do it.

Ti,

While we're always excited to discuss new treatments, please remember that we do not host outside links on the discussion forums.

Thanks!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Tihom, i had enquired about Anagrow. It's a new treatment hence the clinic didn't have any proven results showing benefits yet. Aboveall they are offering an introductory offer at INR 35,000 bucks for 15 sittings throughout the year. It works by pressing/penetrating their propriety plant stem cell extracts into the scalp with a machine exclusively designed for richfeel. My concern being could this treatment work along with a hair transplant to enhance results? The consultant recommended 45 days gap post HT for the follicles to settle. I would rather wait and watch out for results.,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

looks like snake oil, and the price 35000 USD is really expensive given no proof is shown on their site or even mentioned on reputable sites or medical journals, and sorry but who would fall for such scam can instead donate the money for a worthy cause in helping the poor

also i am sure the user here who said he is trying it is a scammer tooo

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
Hey Tihom, i had enquired about Anagrow. It's a new treatment hence the clinic didn't have any proven results showing benefits yet. Aboveall they are offering an introductory offer at INR 35,000 bucks for 15 sittings throughout the year. It works by pressing/penetrating their propriety plant stem cell extracts into the scalp with a machine exclusively designed for richfeel. My concern being could this treatment work along with a hair transplant to enhance results? The consultant recommended 45 days gap post HT for the follicles to settle. I would rather wait and watch out for results.,

Hi there @Winwin88 I would love to know the Anagrow results..? Did it work? As I'm thinking of starting the same process.. would be really thankful if you can share your experience.

• 3 years later...
I am thinking to take this.

Is it worthy to have it?

I don't know - but why don't you apply some critical thinking to this 4 year old post that never got off the ground except for two questions a year after that that never got answered?

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

• 2 months later...