tihom

Richfeel Anagrow?

I just came across these articles. I am not sure how true it is or how will it be beneficial for us.

**outside link removed by moderator - please feel free to Google "Richfeel Anagrow." **

They claim to be the world's first to do it.

Ti,

While we're always excited to discuss new treatments, please remember that we do not host outside links on the discussion forums.

Thanks!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hey Tihom, i had enquired about Anagrow. It's a new treatment hence the clinic didn't have any proven results showing benefits yet. Aboveall they are offering an introductory offer at INR 35,000 bucks for 15 sittings throughout the year. It works by pressing/penetrating their propriety plant stem cell extracts into the scalp with a machine exclusively designed for richfeel. My concern being could this treatment work along with a hair transplant to enhance results? The consultant recommended 45 days gap post HT for the follicles to settle. I would rather wait and watch out for results.,

I am undergoing this and while initially I just feel something moving on in my scalp I think it is doing good. Will share more once my sittings are done.

If true good for us all. I'd pay $35,000 for a full head of hair, but there are a lot of scams out there so I'll wait until it's a approved technique.

I am undergoing this and while initially I just feel something moving on in my scalp I think it is doing good. Will share more once my sittings are done.

good to hear some one is using it. can you please share ur experience

looks like snake oil, and the price 35000 USD is really expensive given no proof is shown on their site or even mentioned on reputable sites or medical journals, and sorry but who would fall for such scam can instead donate the money for a worthy cause in helping the poor

also i am sure the user here who said he is trying it is a scammer tooo

dont belive this to be anything more than just a scam

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Darkman hyk its 35,000 INR which is roughly about 600 american dollars..

that one made laugh:D

I have been a Richfeel patient in the past. I've had very poor experiences with them. Would not recommend them to anyone unless they have proven results to show.

Hey Tihom, i had enquired about Anagrow. It's a new treatment hence the clinic didn't have any proven results showing benefits yet. Aboveall they are offering an introductory offer at INR 35,000 bucks for 15 sittings throughout the year. It works by pressing/penetrating their propriety plant stem cell extracts into the scalp with a machine exclusively designed for richfeel. My concern being could this treatment work along with a hair transplant to enhance results? The consultant recommended 45 days gap post HT for the follicles to settle. I would rather wait and watch out for results.,

Hi there @Winwin88 I would love to know the Anagrow results..? Did it work? As I'm thinking of starting the same process.. would be really thankful if you can share your experience.

Hi there @Winwin88 I would love to know the Anagrow results..? Did it work? As I'm thinking of starting the same process.. would be really thankful if you can share your experience.

I am thinking to take this.

Is it worthy to have it?

I am thinking to take this.

Is it worthy to have it?

I don't know - but why don't you apply some critical thinking to this 4 year old post that never got off the ground except for two questions a year after that that never got answered?

Just Sayin' What most People are Thinkin'

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

it sucks guys. i have tried it , believe me i bought the whole kit which has small bottles with serum in it and it so sticky. they are just kept in my cupboard and now i am thinking of selling it on OLX .