Hair Restoration Procedure w Dr. Tejinder Bhatti

MJ0101

I wanted to say thanks for the people who put up the information about Dr. Bhatti. I decided to go for a hair transplant with him in a couple of weeks. I have looked into getting another hair transplant in the last couple of years and have looked into numerous physicians. I decided that as a medical student (possible ht physician) due to finances that I would see Dr. Bhatti. I was told by various clinics that I needed about 4000 grafts.

I am a bit leery as I had a terrible experience with Atlantis hair tranplant under Kris Johnson in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. They supposedly put in 3600 grafts in 2.5 hours. I came back home and a dermatologist told me that it was hard to tell how many grafts I had put in but it was about 700-1000. So definitely stay away from that location. As it turned out I ended up paying about $4.5 a graft in Florida and they had a terrible facility...not like in the picture...that picture was from a hospital. I just wanted to warn anyone about going there as I was really ripped off.

This time I decided to choose a physician. Anyways, I am looking forward to heading to India as I just bought my ticket. I will try to keep you posted as it goes. I am hoping for positive results :)

I am attaching some pictures before going to India.

IMG_0357.jpg.93599619c8523f54253e0f0a841c2953.jpg

IMG_0363j.jpg.846444fdadc332ffde7afe0727269b1b.jpg

IMG_0362j.jpg.1dc4edff6a4401e765df9d73dcd6d48e.jpg

IMG_0358j.jpg.6ad4848d3a7a093ca429982ee2c6e557.jpg

IMG_0359j.jpg.64d0402a51a46bbe289c81a00b4b2463.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg.ddcd6e769c369e7d18add0eda0e46feb.jpg

Edited by HairTransplantGuy22
Attach pictures

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some great pics there And amazing results.

I am also about to book up with Dr Bhatti for April of this year for 3500-4000 grafts. My only concern is if I have to grow my hair. I have shaved my head for as long as I can remember, and would really like to continue to do so.

I noticed from your pre op pics that you look like you used to shave too? Did you just let it grow after you had the procedure?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
I recently had a consultation with Dr Bhatti and I am considering him for a 4500 FUE grafts. However, I am not very happy with the hairline he drew for me. My natural hair line is good 2 cm below than the hairline he drew for me.

Is it recommended to have your transplanted hairline go above the natural hair line. Shouldn't we just keep it as low as the natural hairline is ?

That's an interesting point as I too wanted a lower hair line. Dr. Bhatti said that there was nothing worse than someone knowing you had "work done" and took my ethnicity and age into consideration. I can tell you that while I was skeptical of the rationale at first to this day I have not had a single person tell that I had any work done. On the contrary, no one believes me when I tell them :)

Some great pics there And amazing results.

I am also about to book up with Dr Bhatti for April of this year for 3500-4000 grafts. My only concern is if I have to grow my hair. I have shaved my head for as long as I can remember, and would really like to continue to do so.

I noticed from your pre op pics that you look like you used to shave too? Did you just let it grow after you had the procedure?

That's correct. I just let it grow after the procedure. More pics coming up.

Hi,

Newbie here. I've been researching and lurking for sometime now and I've come to the conclusion to have Dr. Bhatti do my HT.

I'm a Norwood 3 and he said I'll need between 2500-2800 grafts. I'm trying to organize and calculate my travels and expenses. When I ran your numbers, I was a little perplexed on how you came to $6K USD.

I too am from the states and would probably leave from JFK. I'm assuming that all the expenses will be similar, except for the cost of the HT. I think the difference may be the plane ticket; because of the time of year you went.

I was wondering if you can kindly share a complete break down of your expenses. Here is what I came up with. Please let me know if I'm missing anything or should consider.

Premium Package @ $1.25; 2800 grafts = $3500

Airline Ticket - Early August = $1600 +/-

Plane from Delhi to CH and back = $250

Hotel 2 nights = $120

Visa = $100

Food = $50

Cab from hotel to office and back = $50

Unforseen = $100

HT = $3500

Expenses = 2270

Total = $5770

In calculating yours, your HT would have costed $4,687.5, alone.

That leaves $1,312.50 for everything else.

Actually, you did provide a breakdown in your post. I'm just trying to figure out where the break is.

And, either way, I'll be saving approximately $22,400!!!! @ $10 a graft at a well know surgeon in NY.

The difference may be in the travel cost associated with the time of the year.

Time for a 2.5 year update :)

I'll make this quick, short, and to the point. Best money I have ever spent. The biggest lesson learned to date? Use Rogaine post-treatment to sustain results as recommended by Dr. Bhatti. The reason why I say lesson is because I didn't for a while and saw a bit of thinning. I'll let the pics do the talking as to where things stand today including a comparison with the original shot I took prior to surgery.

H0.jpg.b45d71ef74cbb2fedd8d06821bf82918.jpg

H1.jpg.e6fcc0b6263d77077a15f953984ebe7c.jpg

H2.jpg.5d0a57a3d5de98be2ffae5e13db2fab3.jpg

H3.jpg.ee935e0ec8093c57394cb947916ea954.jpg

H4.jpg.f43e7b17c6c62ed64028a1e8c1164042.jpg

H5.jpg.943a0ef84cbe40119398623c262786af.jpg

H6.jpg.51b99a6a63a02423a85719a388284bc0.jpg

H7.jpg.582562aa9418fcb9dadd3609c8bd4ec4.jpg

have you any top down pics in photo conditions similar to your pre op pic?

also any pics of the crown now?

front looks good

the women even better ;)

I'll dig through my collection and post it. If not, I'll take some.

Time for a 2.5 year update :)

I'll make this quick, short, and to the point. Best money I have ever spent. The biggest lesson learned to date? Use Rogaine post-treatment to sustain results as recommended by Dr. Bhatti. The reason why I say lesson is because I didn't for a while and saw a bit of thinning. I'll let the pics do the talking as to where things stand today including a comparison with the original shot I took prior to surgery.

Hi MJ0101,

Great to hear from you. Thank you! All credit goes to you for sharing a 2.5 year update. A lot of folks get their HT done, get their hair back and move on with their lives without looking back at this Forum which supported them during their non-hair days. That is what makes your 2.5 year update even more special. Your results are stellar.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 2 months later...

Hey MJ0101

You were one of the few patients at the time, who had great results with dr Tejinder Bhatti and convinced me to travel all the way to India and have my Hair Transplant.. and Im glad I did. I just wanted to say Thank You for uploading your results on HRN../ All the best.

Hey MJ0101

You were one of the few patients at the time, who had great results with dr Tejinder Bhatti and convinced me to travel all the way to India and have my Hair Transplant.. and Im glad I did. I just wanted to say Thank You for uploading your results on HRN../ All the best.

Niko. I'm glad things worked out for you.

Amazing results MJ0101! What a difference hair makes.

I certainly hope to get the same results although I took the standard package.

Dr. Bhatti assured me the results would be the same as with the new Harris punch so fingers crossed, we'll see in 1 year time ++

FUE: 1524 Grafts ( 3187 hairs) with Dr. Tejinder Bhatti

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - Dr Tejinder Bhatti's Profile

• 2 months later...

I wish I could count them but I can tell you this. My results spoke for themsevles. My best friend recently decided to give it a go and I'm coming along for support. Perhaps, I'll ask doctor Bhatti how many are left and I'll make sure he posts a writeup.