1500 FUE Dr Umar 1 Day Post

fuepatient80

thanks for reply patent80 so you menato say only email interaction with him after surgery

Did you tried calling him by chance. I heard that he doesnt communicate on phone at all. I mean if i go with doctor i want doctor to be available on phone also what if i m in some dire situation after surgery.One more thing are you sure that if we let him use photos he give discount or reimbursement.does he have any sliding method i mean if you go for more grafts i mean 4000+ then some disounted price.

• 1 month later...

That is one thing I am worried about with a hair transplant. I have alot of native hair on top of my head and I wonder if any size surgery would be worth losing those hairs forever. But shock loss, according to most clinics, only last a few months.

• 1 month later...

Hair Restoration Social Network - Hair Loss and Transplant Photos

Kind of missed the 9 month mark, but here are the 10 month post op pics added to the album. I don't expect much more to happen at this point.

I've got thin hair so I suppose it cant be perfect but I am happy. I can finally choose to keep my hair short or longer.

Glad I chose Dr Umar for sure. Any questions I'll try to log back in for the next few days. Likely I will disappear again for a while to enjoy life afterwards. :)

fuepatient, were you given pills by a nurse or staff member prior to entering the operating room for your procedure?

Yes, I was given a set of pills that knocked me out pretty good. I enjoyed being able to sleep through most of the procedure laying down vs having to sit up reclined fully awake for 8+ hours like previous experiences.

I remember being handed the pills in the same room as where the operation took place after discussing the procedure approach with Dr. Umar. He asked me to point out my desired hairline and all so we could be on the same page, which I thought was nice. I know some docs kind of just go with what they feel should be done.

Hope that helps.

Edited by fuepatient80