HDC Cyprus Clinic 2300 FUE

peapoddy

Hey everyone ,i have finally gone for a HT procedure with HDC.

In total i had 2,300 grafts via FUE over 2 days .

My whole experience was amazing with HDC,i got picked up at the airport and taken to an apartment,which is just across the road from the clinic.The bakery and supermarket are also just a short walk away.The following day I met Alex at the clinic for day 1 of my procedure.Let me tell you I was really nervous, but Alex and rest of the team made me feel very comfortable and calm.

Both days went perfect,and the work was first class by Dr Kyriacos Maras and the team.I decided to stay for 1 week after, which i feel is enough time for healing.I was told to visit the clinic everyday after for check ups ,shampoo's and cream for the donor area.The after care was just perfect!

I'm almost 29 years old and currently taking propecia 1mg and apply rogain foam daily

Here are some picture's

before...

hairshot.jpg

receded.jpg

Post surgery

null-4.jpg

Day 4 all scabs gone,

Right temple

null-5.jpg

Left temple

null-6.jpg

front

null-7.jpg

3 WEEKS progress

Most of the grafts have shed

photo-7copy2.jpg

photo-7copy4.jpg

photo-7copy3.jpg

Donor

photo-7copy.jpg

Never heard of HDC so I was fearing the worst when I opened this thread, but your pics look great.....and since others in this thread have seen good things from them, I'm sure you'll be in for a great result!

I'm envious of your midscalp and crown.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Thanks:) The hardest part is waiting.. I'm at 5 weeks post op now

surgeon was Dr Kyriacos Maras

That looks nice and should give a great result. I've seen a few great results from HDC recently.

Who was the surgeon?

Thanks i really hope i get my desired result :)I'm very confident as the work from HDC is first class.

Looking forward to the day i can be free of hair spray and embrace the wind lol

Never heard of HDC so I was fearing the worst when I opened this thread, but your pics look great.....and since others in this thread have seen good things from them, I'm sure you'll be in for a great result!

I'm envious of your midscalp and crown.

Edited by peapoddy

• 2 months later...

hey everyone,

This is how it was looking at just over 2 months,was noticing the start of early growth:)

hdc3.jpg

hdc2.jpg

hdc.jpg

Now bang on 3 months

photo-7copy14.jpg

photo-7copy12.jpg

spiked up

photo-7copy13.jpg

How is my progress looking?Thanks for the comments

The HDC Cyprus Clinic is not well known on this forum, however it is a top notch clinic regarding FUE/FUT and one of the most consistent in Europe.Numerous results out there to be seen:)

Your hairline looks great and early growth a big bonus. Cant wait to see this fully mature.

Congrats.

• 1 year later...