DS Shampoo

• 3 weeks later...

I have been using it for about 4 years but I am about to make a switch. The product has definitely changed, and from what I've read on Amazon.com, its because it is no longer manufactured in the US. It has a different consistency, does not lather up well, and therefore I can't be sure of its quality anymore.

I actually just popped onto this forum today to see if anyone has tried Ultrax Labs Hair Surge shampoo. Its getting good reviews on Amazon.com, and contains both caffeine and ketokanazole.

I have used Revita off and on the past 4 years. I think it adds volume, but I did seem to notice more shed. I don't know if it is like Rogaine where you get an initial shed and hair comes back stronger, but didn't want to take any chances. I think the longest I used it straight was 2 months. I would be curious if anybody else noticed shed. It you read the list of ingredients it would seem to have the most combined best ingredients out there. Copper Peptides, caffeine, and 1% of the ketz? in there. I did notice the same shedding effect when I used Nizoral over the counter too.

I went ahead and ordered the Ultrax Labs Hair Surge shampoo. Its definitely not cheap, at almost double the price of Revita. I will post again after about a month of using it and let you know what I think.

I have been using it for about 4 years but I am about to make a switch. The product has definitely changed, and from what I've read on Amazon.com, its because it is no longer manufactured in the US. It has a different consistency, does not lather up well, and therefore I can't be sure of its quality anymore.

I actually just popped onto this forum today to see if anyone has tried Ultrax Labs Hair Surge shampoo. Its getting good reviews on Amazon.com, and contains both caffeine and ketokanazole.

I was in the same dilemma as you a couple months back. I use to use Revita religiously and had good results. Then they changed something in their formula and things went downhill from there.

I tried a bunch of other shampoos at that point and the hair serge ended up being my favorite. I'm not a fan of the price, but shampoo lasts me a while so its not the end of the world. I have been using it for 2 months now and would compare my results to the same results I had with revita before their formula change. However this shampoo does a much better job acting as a 'real shampoo' , leaving my hair feeling clean and fresh.

I see they have a conditioner as well. However I'll give this shampoo a couple more months to verify results, before jumping into the rest of their products.

I've been looking for a new daily shampoo for a while now as I just don't think Revita is having the same effect. Maybe it's the excess Keto my head is getting, but I just want to try something else. Anyhow, having looked up a few, I've just ordered Ultrax Labs Hair Surge shampoo as well.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

• 5 weeks later...

Guys i just got the "Hair Surge"... After further recon i did notice most people that gave it a 5 star rating only had one other rating on amazon.... Im not a big conspiracy guy but it does make you think if they are just boosting the product... Also the ingredient Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is somewhat of a concern, usually found in products of a lesser quality. Just my opinion. I will try to combine them with a 5 day Revita to a 2 day Surge ratio... Probably not the best way to tell if its working but i agree Revita has changed.....

You only live once...

• 8 months later...

I'm ordering Surge today. It was recommended by my doctor and he acknowledged that it's expensive and suggested using it as a scalp product and not a shampoo. Put a small amount into your palm and massage it into your scalp, allow it to stay on your scalp for the recommended time and then wash your hair with your favorite sweet smelling normal shampoo.

This method should make the bottle last longer!!

• 1 month later...