Dr. Paul Shapiro-10 Mos Result after two procedures-4545 grafts

Classic SMG/Dr. Paul result. Efficiency at its best.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Very nice!

Do the grafts naturally go into that side parting or is that his own hair style?

Did he get complimentary laser eye surgery with the HT too? :D

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Beautiful! Great result!

Janna, if you will - How long after his first session did this gentleman wait, until he was back in the chair for his 2nd session?

Would you see this case as potentially a good option to use your SMP into the crown?

Thanks Janna!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Thanks everyone. I'll try to address everyone's questions. Let me know if I missed any.

The first session addressed the top 1/2. The second session address any thin areas in the front and went further back into the crown top 1/2 of the crown.

There was a year between the two surgeries. As you see by his graft breakdown, he has lower than average donor density so patient knew he'd have to have 2 sessions to get the coverage he wanted. He is happy with his coverage and density.

As for smp, he could be a candidate but I don't believe he's all that bothered with part of his crown showing.

He was on Propecia but he wasn't a great responder. Despite being on Propecia, many miniaturized hairs were noticed by Dr. Paul. He's been on Avodart since his first surgery.

His pics were taken with his normal hairstyle. He's been parting his hair on the left side since his result from the first session. The second session may have addressed a bit more to the left side hairline in general but not specifically to the part line.