31 year old Indian male presented with class IV - vertex, Androgenetic alopecia. Since his early twenties, he had gradual hair loss and evidently bald by twenty-five, which brought down his self-esteem. This transplant session using 2740 grafts has brought in a transformation enough to ring some wedding bells.

# 1-hair : 550

# 2-hair : 1940

# 3-hair : 250

Total # grafts - 2740

Total # hair - 5180

f1_zps1a336702.jpg

f2_zps11b500d2.jpg

f3_zpse1aebcec.jpg

f4_zps9118ad69.jpg

f5_zpsb9c47712.jpg

f6_zpscb04061c.jpg

f7_zpse08c6535.jpg

f8_zps11501939.jpg

Nice work.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Excellent result!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Do you have a photo of the crown (just after surgery) that you could post. Great detail in the photo, thanks.

I'm pretty impressed with the results Dr. Radha is able to achieve with low amount of grafts. This is not the first impressive low graft result i've seen from her.

@jayukdht and others: Sorry, the previous reply was intended for another post. Replaced it with the following comment :

- This patient was suggested to take finasteride 1mg tablet daily after surgery. But patient confessed that he was irregular.

Edited by DrRadha

@jayukdht and others: Sorry, my previous reply was intended for another post. Replaced it with the following comment :

- This patient was suggested to take finasteride 1mg tablet daily after surgery. But patient confessed that he was irregular.