Hair Transplant Patient of the Week: "Chrisdav's" 1,900 Graft Repair with Dr. Feller

Blake Bloxham

Recently, we started a new tradition at the Hair Transplant Network: selecting one excellent hair transplant case shared by one of our members each week, and presenting this patient as our "Hair Transplant Patient of the Week" on the hair restoration discussion forums.

This week, we've selected "Chrisdav" and his 1,900 graft repair procedure with Coalition hair transplant surgeon Dr. Feller.

After two unsatisfactory hair transplant procedures in the UK, Chris sought Dr. Feller's repair skills 12 months ago and underwent another Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) procedure at his New York clinic.

Chrisdav believes that the key to avoiding poor outcomes and selecting excellent hair transplant surgeons is quality research performed at online networks like our hair restoration discussion forums. What's more, he believes the repair procedure with Dr. Feller helped him "win the battle" against hair loss, and after viewing his 12 months results, I couldn't agree more!

To see Chrisdav's 12 month repair results, please see the following: Chrisdav's Year Plus Update After Repair Surgery with Dr. Feller.

Additionally, to review our previous hair transplant patients of the week, please see the following: Barry1108's 3,000 Graft FUT with Dr. Path; England's 2,548 FUE with Dr. Feriduni; BonkerStonker's 7,460 FUT with Dr. Hasson; and Spreadlock's 2,400 FUT with Dr. Feller.

Finally, please remember to review all new photo albums, hair loss blogs, and hair restoration results shared by patients threads to help nominate potential future "Hair Transplant Patient of the Week" cases.

Please join me in congratulating Chrisdav!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Thank you for the accolade.

I feel very privileged and proud to be nominated.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

No problem, Chris! The work is excellent, your story is very interesting, and you did a great job keeping the community updated on your progress!

Again, congratulations.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Thanks Bill for the nice comments.

The forum is invaluable and a safe haven in this wild west industry which I sincerely respect.

Thank you everyone else.

Edited by chrisdav

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Nice guy great ht buzzing for you chrisdav!!

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Thanks Bonker.

When are you next updating your thread?