Erectile dysfunction during sex due to Propecia

RocketMan

• 6 years later...

Hi, man. It all depends on what your problem is, because you haven't described it in detail. To begin with, did you talk to your doctor about this or did you decide to take this medication yourself? Details are very important here. The only thing that bothers me is of course the reaction of your girlfriend. I won't say anything bad about her, but it's rude of her. When I had similar problems, my penis did not get up for several weeks, after a visit to the doctor and after I started a course of treatment, everything was super. My girlfriend supported me in everything. By the way in case you were wondering I took nationgesundheit.de and they have no side effects.

Edited by DupeDupex

• 8 months later...

ED issues can be treated from various perspectives, two or three different ways join medications and others are thorough of activities and other genuine exercises. A few people besides experience some medication activities to better their erections to have a nice and satisfying veneration presence with their embellishments or partners. 

There are herbaceous ED supplements that would end up being significant for men who are experiencing sexual brokenness issues. All in, about these updates; by what means may we understand that they work and treat these issues? Test evaluations wherein men were mentioned into examination procedure working environments in which a solitary blend of tenants took a sugar pellet, a fake treatment, and another social event of men had taken the investigational cure. Most overhauls keep being indicated obviously never have experienced inconsistent examination that being obliged by fake treatment.

Cenforce 200, Vidalista 60Aurogra 100suhagra 100

• 4 months later...

I am glad I have read this thread. Even if there is a 1% chance of direct impact on my p*nis, I will never take this shit. If it were something vital, then I would think to use it, but not in this case... Thanks for sharing.