3530+850=4380 Grafts-Dr.Hakan DOGANAY

@Hariri! Thanks for asking this good question.

In Chao implanter technique, we use kind of small pens. By using these pens, the angels of the grafts can be changed easily. Therefore, a doctor can get results similar to the results of the lateral slit technique or sagittal slit technique depending on the doctor's experience. The most important thing in Choi Technique is experiences of a doctor.

One of the reason why we use Choi implanter Technique (Pen Tench.) is that implanting the grafts with appropriate angels is easy. And this is the one of the most important reason why we are getting very natural results even with small number of grafts. Please click the links below to see how our results. Specially, we advise you to check our after 2 weeks pictures we posted to see the angel of the grafts.

Thanks again for asking this question.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171105-2100-grafts-dr-hakan-doganay.html

Dr. Hakan Doganay*Hair Transplant Surgeon in*Antalya,*Turkey

The video below shows how we work and adjust the angels of the grafts by using Choi tech.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the answer Dr. Hakan. Implanters whether Choi or Lions/Hans are really effective if used correctly, Dr. Jose Lorenzo is a big example for that. Dr. Hakan recipient work is done 100% by him as incision and implanting are done in one step with Choi implanters. Technicians only help in extracting grafts and inserting grafts into the implanter. Its amazing how they are minimally invasive, I have seen with my own eyes 3 patients Post OP from your clinic with clean heads and less recipient bleeding. Actually Choi implanters were lately highly praised in the last 2nd Mediterranean FUE workshop in Madrid last May.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Guys I would like to share Dr. Hakan's official You Tube page. Outstanding videos:-

https://www.youtube.com/user/comfortipl

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

• 1 month later...
Thanks for your comments.

Irishsailor! Sure, Please use our free consultation link http://www.drhakandoganay.com/

Thanks

By the way Doc, Congrats for the new pricing page in your website. Its very informative :)

Good to know that Motorized and Manual FUE has the same rate at your clinic :D

Pricing | AHD Clinic

My Hair Treatments:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Amazing work i am really impressed. Could i make a request though could you please specify in your results if the patients start any kind of treatment after the procedure or not. Or if they are already on treatment before the operation.

Thank you, it would be great for people who don't want to take drugs to see cases that the drugs play no role.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dear mosd,

Proscar is one of the best hair products, approved by FDA. It has been proved that this product makes weak hairs stronger and minimizes the hair loss. Also, it is useful to minimize the shock loss after the surgery. The side effect is that the patient’s sexual may decrease with a possibility of 5%. This side effect is temporary and stops after quitting the pill.

We haven't seen any side effect on our patients.

Dear mosd,

Finasteride (Propecia 1 ml- Proscard 5ml) is one of the best hair product approved by FDA. It has been proved that this product makes weak hairs stronger and minimizes the hair loss. Also, it is useful to minimize the shock loss after the operartion. The side effect is that the patient’s sexual activity may decrease with a possibility of 5%. This side effect is temporary and stops after quitting the pill.

We haven't seen any side effect on our patients.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dr Hakan, can you please explain what the micro-motor method of extraction is, and how do you ensure grafts are not transected using this approach? Do you have any pictures of the micro-motor?

Also what advantages does micro-motor have over manual punch?

Thank you

Edited by FUE2014