salon in Leeds/Bradford, UK

sapcote

hi all, I'm thinking about the possibility of getting a hair system. I haven't worn one before. Can anybody recommend reputable salons in the leeds/bradford area of the UK, where I can have a consultation/fitting etc......would you have to pay for initial consultation?

I'm living overseas and am returning to the Uk for three weeks at Christmas. As far as i've read, this isn't enough time to get custom made piece made for me to take back with me....is it viable to get a stock piece fitted/cut-in during that time period, and then take away all the necessary measurements needed for me to purchase my next piece(s) online from somewhere?

The prices I've seen for salons in the UK look to be very expensive, approx 400 pounds......does anybody know the price I should expect to pay for a stock piece fitted/cut in at a salon?

I've attached two pics, one with my hair brushed apart, and the other with the hair brushed forward which is how it's styled when I go out...........I was going to get a transplant this time last year, but have put that idea on hold...........right now, it's looking like a piece, or else just taking the plunge and shaving it off!...........thanks for any advice/help

5b32d5ca94f13_Picture062.jpg.67e463b09e870bd8270b61fbe66c1463.jpg

5b32d5cabe376_Picture063.jpg.d4ca9bebb6a1b234075c2f328d7ba2f4.jpg

Have a look around but do consider Total Cover Plus (there is a website you can look at). I use this system and it is amazing. The only down side for you is that you can't order stock systems as you need to use one of the few salons currently supplying the systems in the UK. Your nearest to Leeds is in Manchester. Depending on where you live though this system is available in other parts of Europe too