Dr Feriduni 4500 FUT

cueball35

Beautiful results. Congrats. How much total donor do you have? For me, it seems like a fairly aggressive approach for you level of baldness. However, the results look great. Are you going to have enough donor to address the crown fully?

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

• 1 month later...

10 months update, havnt been on in a while, time is flying by!

Nick im not too sure how much donor ive left, my laxity still feels good, will find out for sure in December when i hit the crown for HT number 2! Booked in for 1500-2000.

Im a touch weak on the left side but have made huge strides from my pre op stage and im happy with the progress, im basically half way there now, always knew id need 2 HTs at a minimum, looking forward to getting back in the chair again :D

5b32db1fe2f3d_10Months5.jpg.35520c23fb5c7e42162ceb5ae43faa96.jpg

5b32db202c9b5_10Months4.jpg.8074ec8863135b88c594d40d7a27bf1f.jpg

5b32db2053b9a_10Months3.jpg.70062f4773c73c16387494d149997a44.jpg

5b32db2063f9e_10Months2.jpg.be4b1cf0cd820e077a32e5938a8bbb87.jpg

4510 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2012

2350 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2013

HT 1:Total Grafts 4510: Singles 715, Doubles 2123, Triples 1369, Quads 303 ( 10,280 Hairs )

HT 2:Total Grafts 2352: Singles 350, Doubles 1601, Triples 401, ( 4,755 Hairs )

What an outstanding result. Would love to see how it looks with the hair combed back as that is one awesome hairline design.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, excellent result! What is your expected donor total? Also, do you have medium fine hair? Have you noticed any regrowth from Propecia?

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Thank you lads

Ive just had HT number 2, 2350 grafts so thats 6860 in total, ive 2000 odd grafts left by FUE should i require more work done in the future.

According to the doc ive got fine hair, not ideal but i had decent laxity.

My experience with propecia is a bad one, i was on it for 18 months, the sides just wouldnt go away, i tried lowering the dose to 1mg MWF and 0.5mg daily but to no avail, im off it 6 months now and finally feel like a MAN again!! Im not even sure it made any difference to my hair, 90% of what i got on top is transplanted hair, im never touching the stuff again thats for sure.:eek:

• Thanks 1

HT 1:Total Grafts 4510: Singles 715, Doubles 2123, Triples 1369, Quads 303 ( 10,280 Hairs )

That is great. Got any pics?

hi spanker, link to my second op is on my signature, 2350 to the crown

Thank you lads

Ive just had HT number 2, 2350 grafts so thats 6860 in total, ive 2000 odd grafts left by FUE should i require more work done in the future.

According to the doc ive got fine hair, not ideal but i had decent laxity.

My experience with propecia is a bad one, i was on it for 18 months, the sides just wouldnt go away, i tried lowering the dose to 1mg MWF and 0.5mg daily but to no avail, im off it 6 months now and finally feel like a MAN again!! Im not even sure it made any difference to my hair, 90% of what i got on top is transplanted hair, im never touching the stuff again thats for sure.:eek:

Hey Cueball. Thanks for sharing. Does that place your donor density at around 75 fu/cm2? Sorry to hear about your experience with Propecia. I am very impressed by your result. It looks amazing. I am taking Propecia, too, with some minor sides, the only one being no erection in the morning. I am hoping this will go away.

May I ask you a question? Are there any Norwood 7s in your family? I am having this dilemma myself, which is why I ask. My dad is a Norwood 6, very similar to my hair loss. My maternal grandfather, however, who had a full head of hair throughout his 20s and 30s, perhaps even in his 40s, became a Norwood 6,7 hybrid later on in life. Jus the possibility of Norwood 7 scares me. I never thought I would be so excited and hopeful to inherit my dad's NW 6 pattern. lol

Thanks mate!

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Man, that is going to be an epic transformation when you are done. Seriously one for the books.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hey Cueball. Thanks for sharing. Does that place your donor density at around 75 fu/cm2? Sorry to hear about your experience with Propecia. I am very impressed by your result. It looks amazing. I am taking Propecia, too, with some minor sides, the only one being no erection in the morning. I am hoping this will go away.

May I ask you a question? Are there any Norwood 7s in your family? I am having this dilemma myself, which is why I ask. My dad is a Norwood 6, very similar to my hair loss. My maternal grandfather, however, who had a full head of hair throughout his 20s and 30s, perhaps even in his 40s, became a Norwood 6,7 hybrid later on in life. Jus the possibility of Norwood 7 scares me. I never thought I would be so excited and hopeful to inherit my dad's NW 6 pattern. lol

Thanks mate!

My donor density was between 70-80 , pretty average really but id above average laxity which allowed me to get 2 decent strip procedures.

Yes mate i had that side effect too with propecia and it just got worse as time went on so i dumped it, thankfully everything returned to normal but it did take some time, possibly 2/3 months after discontinuation before i felt a proper man again, the missus is delighted too lol :D

There are no norwood 7s in my family, mostly 5s and 6s,this was a concern for me too, my loss did stabilise and even though the crown loss was extensive i kept strong high sides and they are showing no signs of miniaturisation.

Thanks mate!

what dose of finasteride?

@ QBall, thanks for sharing mate. You should be very happy soon. :)

@ mosd, I am taking 1 mg Finasteride per day. I started approximately two weeks ago, and I still have minor side effects (slight breast paid, testicular pain, and loss of morning erections), but I plan on sticking to it unless it becomes unbearable. I will give it 1 yr, and hopefully my body becomes accustomed to the drug.

• 7 years later...