RODG, Long time no see, How is Australia and New year? By the way, What happened to the results of you 2nd surgery with Dr. Radha Rani from India??? I didnt hear or see anything in the forum about it? Is there any link???

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

• 2 months later...
Congrats Dr Bhatti the results look fantastic your patient must be over the moon!

Hopefully you remember me, I had 3050 FUE grafts transplant by you in March this year. I wanted to know what the maximum number of grafts you would recommend could be extracted from a persons facial hair as i have thin chest and back hair and I'm considering this for the future.

Thanks

Has nobody else noticed? Clearly this gentleman has a business association with Dr Bhatti, which by the wat us perfectly fine. However, he addresses Dr Bhatti as they have little to no association. What is the reason behind this? Especially when this guy has a parallel website on behalf of Dr Bhatti.

Please clarify

Dear Fujita,

Yes it is very obvious that HTIndia has business interests with me. He is my old patient and now a dear friend and business partner too. He has a counseling office in the United Kingdoms. When the previous post was made by him, the business plans had not yet firmed up and we very occasionally talked. However, HTIndia was at that moment of time in the process of making his website.

By the way I have several of my past patients around the world who send me new clients- for word of mouth works better than advertisements. However, Fujita, none of my business partners will ever be seen posting on this Forum.

I have spoken to HTindia here in the UK many many times, he gives very good advice, his web site is about his HT journey with Dr Bhatti and how he can help other patients etc.

Its all good for UK patients.

Dr. Bhatti,

In post #10, you mentioned that the you performed second session after 3 months later. What I understand from various posts/HT experts, that there should be a minimum of 9-12 months gap between two separate sessions in order for donor area and recipient areas to stabilize and recover. So, performing another procedure after 3 months, is that not risky and does that not disturb the results of earlier session? Could you please throw some light on what is medically correct and feasible without risking recovery. Thanks.

The first was performed over 2 consecutive days (total 15 hours) for 2800 scalp and 1000 chest and beard hair. In the second session 3 months later, another 1200 scalp hair were transplanted to complete the procedure.

Dr. Bhatti,

In post #10, you mentioned that the you performed second session after 3 months later. What I understand from various posts/HT experts, that there should be a minimum of 9-12 months gap between two separate sessions in order for donor area and recipient areas to stabilize and recover. So, performing another procedure after 3 months, is that not risky and does that not disturb the results of earlier session? Could you please throw some light on what is medically correct and feasible without risking recovery. Thanks.

The first was performed over 2 consecutive days (total 15 hours) for 2800 scalp and 1000 chest and beard hair. In the second session 3 months later, another 1200 scalp hair were transplanted to complete the procedure.

• 1 year later...

Dr. Bhatti,

Would you mind sharing some more information regarding your body graft transplantation techniques? What tools do you use to extract the grafts? How do you go about doing this?

Thanks!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

This is great result and proves that he is recommendation material. There is another guy that is in the coalition that put 3000 grafts in and only created a terrible combover. I don't see why so many members are giving Dr. Bhatti such skepticism about his ability

Dr. Bhatti,

Would you mind sharing some more information regarding your body graft transplantation techniques? What tools do you use to extract the grafts? How do you go about doing this?

Thanks!

Hi Blake,

Copy/pasting Dr. Bhatti's response to your question below:

Tools used for Body hair grafts- Harris' Safe Scribe ( 0.75mm blunt punch) for beard grafts which are not very angulated. Going towards the lower neck I might use a manual extraction device with a similar size sharp punch. Chest is dealt with by the motorized Safe Scribe System with a 0.75 mm sharp punch.

Thank you.

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 1 year later...
Can more not be done to cover the crown completely ?

I ask incase if i had treatment but lost more hair further down the line what would i do then ?

Also how much would something like this cost, estimate?

Hi Rashid,

That would have to be determined as a case by case basis. Depending upon the donor (BHT) supply.

In regards to our pricing model, below is a link to our website.

Hair Transplant Cost in India, FUE Cost, Price

Prices quoted are in INR (Indian Rupees). 1USD= INR 68 (todays exchange rate) and hence for scalp grafts, it would be $1.31 per graft and for BHT, it would be $2.49 per graft. Dr. Bhatti performs FUE procedures exclusively.

Sharing Dr. Bhatti's thoughts on BHT.....

Quote.

My ABC of BHT:

BHT is presently my favourite field!

FUE rose in popularity due mostly to the fact that it has opened the horizons to a limitless supply of grafts by expanding the traditional donor availability. The other advantages may be debateable but this has no opposition even from die-hard FUT surgeons. Thanks to FUE the patient base has markedly increased in size. Repair cases and cases with extensive balding which were shunned earlier, can again think of getting back a “head full of hair.”

I have a very different approach to a client with balding which I feel shall be progressive in the long term. I goad all patients with a long term plan for their progressive balding to allow me to harvest beard grafts (besides scalp grafts of course) for a better hairline definition and mid-scalp fill and keep their remaining scalp grafts as a rain check for future requirements especially in the crown.

For example, in a 25 year old with type 3 vertex pattern, I would plant scalp hair within the first 1.5 cm along the hairline, mix scalp grafts with beard grafts in a laid down optimal ratio till the highest point of the head. For the crown area I would encourage him to accept a low density preferably with chest grafts or chest grafts with a sprinkling of scalp grafts. I never use beard hair for the crown area.

It is only to be used for the mid-scalp and just behind the hairline.

For me and my patients “only ABC is GOOD!” : I am not fond of using any hair other than beard, chest and axilla (in this order of preference) since leg, arm, belly hair, in my experience, take a long time to grow if at all.

(A- Axilla, B- Beard, C-Chest)

In darker racial group I do not venture outside the ‘shadow area’ of the beard which lies on and behind the jawline and above the Adam’s apple due to the possible risk of visible scarring).

Given the fact that in a second session, you can harvest usually half the number of grafts again after a gap of 6 months, realisation shall dawn upon you that an average patient (except East Asian) has a large donor area just waiting to be harvested. This realization is fast becoming the game changer today in the field of surgical hair restoration. As you read my thoughts on BHT, more and more clinics the world over are busy honing their skills to harvest more and more body grafts with lesser and lesser transection rates. Time is also of the essence and therefore the growing demand for motorized systems, especially the Safe Scribe which is simple, safe and efficient.

Body hair, mostly alone, has been routinely used at my clinic for the following indications-

1. Hair transplant cripples

2. Extensive baldness with a poor donor area of the scalp and,

3. Camouflaging wide FUT scars.

You can see some of my cases later where almost exclusive BHT was done for want of healthy scalp grafts. This is slowly becoming my core competence area.

I am wedded to the Harris Safe Scribe System since 2010. It works very well for me even for BHT. With a surgical background I am more comfortable working with motorized systems than manual instrumentation. I use the manual punch only for areas like legs, arms etc.- areas I am not very fond of doing since this hair in my experience does not grow to the full satisfaction of my clients and myself. I use the following punches for BHT- 0.7 mm customized sharp punch for beard grafts harvest when there are mostly singles and if 2-3 I may use a 0.8 mm punch.

If there be any questions you may have for me, I would be pleased to answer to the best of my ability.

End quote.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.