Potential Coalition Membership For Dr. Carlos Wesley of New York, NY

Dear Forum Members,

We would like your input on the potential Coalition membership for Dr. Carlos Wesley. To view our demanding standards for the Coalition, click here.

Dr. Carlos Wesley has been receiving accolades by members of this community for his excellent results since he was approved for recommendation on the Hair Transplant Network almost 2 years ago. He is highly respected by his peers and his patients and is well known on our community for his thoughtful input and educational posts on our discussion forum.

Dr. Wesley and his staff have the ability to perform large, densely packed sessions of ultra refined follicular unit hair transplantation exceeding 2500 grafts when appropriate for the patient. His dedication to hair restoration and educating patients is demonstrated by his results and active participation on our forum.

Given Dr. Wesley's history or producing excellent results and dedication to his patients, I believe he should be considered for the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. To view our demanding standards for the Coalition, click here.

To learn more about Dr. Wesley's experience, technique and philosophy, visit his recommendation profile.

We welcome all input and comments regarding his potential inclusion.

View some of his recent patient photos below:

2567 Grafts with Dr. Wesley Photos and Video

2179 Grafts with Dr. Wesley Photos and Video

2632 Grafts with Dr. Wesley

2566 Grafts with Dr. Wesley

2683 Grafts with Dr. Wesley Video

2391 Grafts with Dr. Wesley, Post-Op and Results Photos and Video

3889 Grafts Over 2 Sessions with Dr. Wesley: Photos and Video

2565 Grafts with Dr. Wesley - Photos and Video

You can view dozens of additional examples of Dr. Wesley's results in the Results Posted by Leading Hair Transplant Clinics forum and on his recommendation profile.

We look forward to your feedback.

Bill

Dr. Wesley is extremely dedicated and innovative; he has my support!

Good luck, Dr. Wesley!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Dr. Wesley's skill, knowledge and dedication to the field make him an excellent candidate in my opinion.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Guys,

Thanks for all your thoughtful feedback on the potential Coalition membership for Dr. Wesley. Given all the positive feedback we've received from forum members on this topic and privately, approving Dr. Wesley for Coalition membership is a no-brainer. Thus, we'd like to congratulate Dr. Wesley on becoming our newest Coalition member. To view his Coalition profile, click here.

Congratulations Dr. Wesley. We look forward to seeing continued examples of your excellent work and your involvement on our community for years to come.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hope he presents more Beard hair FUE into scalp work. Its really getting popular these days. Congrats Doc.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Congratulations on becoming a coalition member Dr. Wesley! I always look forward to seeing your patient results. Keep up the great work!!!

Best,

Mike

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I second how good his consults are. Very thorough and informative. He's also a nice guy. His hairlines are among the most natural I've seen. His "scarless surgery" has the potential to be a real game-changer. Glad he made the cut (not that there was much doubt).