Dr. Glenn Charles 2711 grafts

rexel

I'm 30 days post op and thought I would write a review of my experience with Dr. Charles. I was very pleased with the Dr. Charles and his staff. After a few Valuim and the slight pain of the local injection I sat back, watched Sportcenter and a few movies. Before I knew it the HT was done and I was on my way home for a nap. The 3 photos posted are pre-op, post op, and day 30. I had a 1500 graft HT 10 years ago by MHR in Miami.

3.jpg.9cf590e4a0069cb7e2f9d0a3e338c2b2.jpg

2.jpg.7c8d67f13ec7f64439009a09b1749c38.jpg

5b32d5a6bece1_photo(2).jpg.be348851445bbee88d69ecfaf6e7ba56.jpg

Hi Rexel-

Welcome to the forums, and congratulations on choosing Dr. Charles for your hair restoration. I am a big fan of him and his work, and you will be thrilled when it starts growing in!! You are about 2 weeks further along than I am in your restoration.....so now we both get to wait for the "ugly duckling'' phase to end, and for the growth to begin! You'll find a huge network for support on these forums, and we appreciate you taking the time to post your experience with Dr. Charles, and I'll personally be looking forward to following your progress/journey along the way! Judging from your photos, the work looks very clean as always.....should be exciting to see the transformation it will make very soon!

Best,

Mike

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

rexel,

Welcome! Great choice with Dr. Charles. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and please continue to update us on your progress.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Thanks for posting your story. You picked a good clinic and you should be in for a good result.

As a matter of interest did the previous HT from 10 years ago grow at all.? There dosent seem to evidence there of 1500 grafts from your pre op pic.