Seattle doctor recommendations please?

KristinSeo

Hello!

I want to start off by saying this is a wonderful forum with such helpful members! :)

I am trying to find the best hair restoration doctor for my uncle in Seattle and was hoping for some recommendations? I've already tried my best convincing him to see Dr. Hasson, Dr. Wong, and Dr. Steven Gabel. Unfortunately, he's not willing to make the extra trip...at all. I've also eliminated Dr. Mangubat and Bosley from my choices after reading some bad reviews of them on this forum. So far, I'm debating between Dr. Robert Niedbalski and Dr. Brian Goertz? I am actually leaning towards Dr. Brian Goertz having seeing he used to be a part of this community. Though I know he was taken off for good reason and has a rather bitter relationship with this community, is he my uncle's best bet in the Seattle area? If you know of any better doctors in Seattle or near Seattle please let me know!

Also what do you guys think about this local clinic, "Advanced Hair Restoration" : The surgeons there are Dr. Barry Weiss, Dr. David Josephitis and Dr. Dennis Watkins. Any of these names sound familiar? If not, is their "advanced" technology at least good? And is it better than Dr. Goertz's technology?

Last one! Have you heard of Dr. Stern?

Ahh, I feel so lost!

Thank you so much!!

Kristin

I've already tried my best convincing him to see Dr. Hasson, Dr. Wong, and Dr. Steven Gabel.

Unfortunately, he's not willing to make the extra trip...at all.

Why is it people will think nothing of spending the time/money to fly to Disney World, the beach, or a ski trip that lasts a week....but freak out over flying to an elite hair surgeon whose results will last a lifetime?

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

I'd come from the UK to go to Hasson and Wong. I did come from the UK to see Dr. Feller in New York.

You should try and really make him realise the traveling is worth it for a quality surgeon, they aren't everywhere!

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

I would do a few online consultations if you haven't already.

The opinions and strategies that you obtain from them may not trump the travel considerations, but they should certainly should be part of the mix.

If you want a drivable distance, and presuming you could travel with your uncle, Dr Gabel is a delight and well worth a few hours of driving.