Transplant in 3 weeks fue in Turkey

UK43

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi UK43,

All the best with your surgery. Please keep us advise of your progress. HTN is a very supportive community. All the Best, Michael.

Michael James is a Patient Advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network; and not a physician. Visit Us On: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn

Comments give here are only for intellectual consideration and in no manner to be construed or accepted as medical advice. It is important to seek the advice of a physician in all medical circumstances including hair restoration, dietary or others directly or indirectly related to the subjects in this forum

• 3 weeks later...

Wow another fue clinic in turkey, there seems to be more and more. I havent heard of this clinic at all though. How did you manage to come across them. How much did it cost you ? What kind of research did you do ?

3200 grafts extracted in 4 hours.. :eek: That sounds like a world record.

I hope this all works out ok for you.

Keep us well informed.

Best

Spex

Yeah and planting them in 4hours is pretty good going too. How many techs did you have working on you ?

The thing is UK43, as much as im sure you will get great results, and i hope you do, it is usually standard practice for the doctor to actually do something. Just getting a magic marker out, planning your hairline, giving you some bandages at the end and letting the assistants do it is simply not good enough. If it was me, i would be concerned that the Dr didnt at least extract the grafts. You have also had a lot of crown work done, you need a Dr's artistry to help design this, for example a natural swirl. This takes years of practice and artistry at this skill, not to just let the assistants ''get on with it.'' As i say, the work looks clean, and i really hope you get the results you deserve, but if it was me there is no way i would just fly over to Turkey on a hope and prayer and let a load of assistants cut my head open.

but if it was me there is no way i would just fly over to Turkey on a hope and prayer and let a load of assistants cut my head open.

Thanks for that Yiddo, my posts were meant as an information diary of my progress for others to see who we're thinking of a HT, not particularly for you to comment on what you would do or not do especially as I only had it done 5 days ago. As I am now focusing on my recovery the thread is now finished.

I am also suprised the Dr didn't do more of the work? I think its common practise for the Dr to draw the area in which hairs are to be placed,and make all the incisions,I don't think they always remove all the grafts aswell although I believe they sometimes do some if not all! I think generally the techs implant all but the hairline itself and remove most if not all the grafts! But i know that differs between drs,Lorenzo foes the extractions,incisions,and planting himself but I don't think that's the norm? I may be wrong! but i would of expected him to do the incisions help with the extractions and certainly be present to oversee things! Having said that I wouldn't worry as I'm sure it will turn out great! Good luck!

UK43, you are right im sorry if i offended you in any way. I was just a little concerned for you that was all, but your right its not my place to say what i would or wouldnt do, you are just documenting your results for the rest of us to see, and for that im sorry. The work does look good amd im sure you will have a great result, The last thing someone needs after they have had a HT is an idiot like me saying things like that to you. I didnt mean any offence. Again im sorry,

UK43.. I have sent you pm. Again, what you have done is very brave, and someone like me, who hasnt had a HT yet should be be gratefull to people like you, for posting your results. I wish you would reconsider and carry on posting your results. Again i am sorry.

Uk43 documenting the way you have is great for everyone who is interested in having hair restoration done,and it's only through people like yourselves that everyone gains information on how drs procedures differ,and as said I'm sure you will have a great result,it would be a shame not to document it as just because people have different experiences of who does what and how,it doesn't mean anyone is right or wrong!! The techs who worked on you will do that job day in day out and very experienced more so than the dr in some aspects,also the dr can't do it all due to fatigue and so I really wouldn't worry,as everyone has said the work looks good and I'm sure it will turn out great!!! It would be good for you to document as that's how you,me and everyone else gets an insight into how things are done and what to expect!! If you don't continue to post,I really wish you all the best and hope in 12 months you post a belting result,which I'm sure you will

Hi UK43

I have also booked with Dr Maral in late Jan2013:)

We're you happy with the package his clinic offered you

Did he give you a guarantee ?

I know a lot of clinics are now giving lifetime guarantee certificates with their work

I have just signed up to read your thread and hoped to see some pics of you before/after progress

Good luck and hope you get a brilliant result

Regards

George

It's always worth spending a bit more money to make sure the surgeons do the extractions and the incisions to ensure maximum yield and the best design for density and appearance.

I could've got a cheaper HT in Turkey but opted to pay more to ensure I got the surgeons doing the work.

That said, I hope everything goes well and happy growing.

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul