UK43

Transplant in 3 weeks fue in Turkey

this excellent thread did help dr maral to get customers and give them poor result and UK43 was the delivery man i hope he is happy with self and his own result

MODERATORS Is it possible top stop that Roimirka / llvlludassar (obviously the same person) posting his shit on EVERY Maral's patient ?

This Roimirka account was created at the same time llvlludassar stopped posting his shit on his thread and was blocked, and all of the 20 first messages by Roimeirka were posted to discredit Maral's clinic and Maral's patients. It's enough... This is a forum to help each other; not for one poor guy to settle up with a surgeon.

If my Surgeon does not do the actual implants, I will NOT be using him, I dont want any technician to be doing any procedures on my head. I want the surgeon to remove my hairs and transplant them..... or I will find someone who can.
-

I might be eating my words in the next few months. :-)

Miracles really do come true! :D

Regime

Shampoo Nisim when required

Nizoral 1 time every 1/2 weeks

Weekly routine. Onion Juice 3-5 times a week. (5ml each). Gentle Electric Massage, brushing head, stiff brissel and stiff plastic brush gentle brushing 3 x daily 3-5 minutes. (I'm getting good results also from onion juice, especially on lower crown and back of head - look at my threads)

FUE outstrips FUT in my view and has transformed my life and my head. FUE has given me back confidence and happiness to walk out in public confidently once again with a full head of hair.

HT

A Klinik in Istanbul, Turkey - February 05/2015 - 2700 grafts MicroFUE

Crown and fill from previous 2014 procedure.

A Klinik in Istanbul, Turkey - May 22/2014 - 3564 grafts MicroFUE - Hairline correction and centre head coverage to front crown.

1996 - 500 micro/mini grafts - hairline and crown - Lathams Huntsville Alabama - Dr Schory

1994 - 500 micro/mini grafts - Lathams Huntsville Alabama - Dr Schory - repair to Slit grafts

1991 - 500 slit Grafts front hairline - Dr May UK aka Dr Frankenstein - Bad Operation

Updates:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/175378-maral-klinik-britboy-22nd-may-2014-a.html

looks great, another procedure and you will have even better density, I am now hopeful about to Book with Miral.

Miracles really do come true! :D

Regime

Shampoo Nisim when required

Nizoral 1 time every 1/2 weeks

Weekly routine. Onion Juice 3-5 times a week. (5ml each). Gentle Electric Massage, brushing head, stiff brissel and stiff plastic brush gentle brushing 3 x daily 3-5 minutes. (I'm getting good results also from onion juice, especially on lower crown and back of head - look at my threads)

FUE outstrips FUT in my view and has transformed my life and my head. FUE has given me back confidence and happiness to walk out in public confidently once again with a full head of hair.

HT

A Klinik in Istanbul, Turkey - February 05/2015 - 2700 grafts MicroFUE

Crown and fill from previous 2014 procedure.

A Klinik in Istanbul, Turkey - May 22/2014 - 3564 grafts MicroFUE - Hairline correction and centre head coverage to front crown.

1996 - 500 micro/mini grafts - hairline and crown - Lathams Huntsville Alabama - Dr Schory

1994 - 500 micro/mini grafts - Lathams Huntsville Alabama - Dr Schory - repair to Slit grafts

1991 - 500 slit Grafts front hairline - Dr May UK aka Dr Frankenstein - Bad Operation

Updates:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/175378-maral-klinik-britboy-22nd-may-2014-a.html

Hi Britboy,

Good luck! with your HT. I am happy with my overall result and the density, especially for my age, so I won't be having another HT as I don't want the donor area to become too thin. These pictures show how it currently looks. There is no product on my hair other than a bit of hairspray to style it. I have stopped using minoxidil foam as it didn't seem to make any difference and I don't take any meds.

Picture without flash

a3777249040454cc1e9e7d85a664f469_zps0407f419.jpg

Pictures with flash

6b56955932827ccd67dfee04fd4181b9_zps4e37299e.jpg

c5a8f55de9586fbb912ef7959cdc74f5_zps424fd267.jpg

Edited by UK43

Sorry that all my pictures have gone off the thread, which was the result of a problem with my photobucket account that they were linked to. I am still following with interest the threads of everyone who has been to the Maral clinic since me. I will hopefully start a new thread soon to show my progress month by month following my HT. But for now here are some compilation pictures showing the first 24 days followed by a monthly progress to how my hair is looking now, which is 18 months since I had a my 3200 FUE. I am happy with the overall results. I don't take any medication and I don't intend on having a second HT. :-)

Back_zps7b8a7bbd.jpg

untitled_zps09797d7e.jpg

Monthlypics_zps3f7c352a.jpg

[/url]

Month 18

imagejpg4_zps30b57d31.jpg

imagejpg3_zpsb179bab4.jpg

imagejpg2_zps60c163fb.jpg

imagejpg1_zpscfe2e253.jpg

Edited by UK43