Hair Transplant Patient of the Week: England's 2,548 FUE Procedure with Dr. Feriduni

Blake Bloxham

As many of you know, we recently started presenting an impressive patient each week based on their excellent results and dedication to this community. We refer to this as the "Hair Transplant Patient of the Week". To learn more, visit our initial topic on the subject "Hair Transplant Patient of the Week".

This week's "Hair Transplant Patient of the Week" is "England," and his excellent 2,548 Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) procedure with Dr. Feriduni.

During a 10 hour procedure, Dr. Feriduni extracted and placed 2,548 grafts in a single setting, and completely transformed England's hairline and frontal 1/3 of his scalp.

According to England: I found the consultation with Dr Feriduni to be a very pleasant experience, he was able to show me my donor area magnified on the computer, live, and seemed to listen much more closely to what I wanted and approach the transplant with a great deal of artistry, he seemed more precise in his approach, using a mask to align the hairline perfectly ... I was left in no doubt after the consultation that I wanted Dr Feriduni to be my surgeon, so I promptly made a booking for surgery.

Not only did England do an excellent job documenting his consultation process and the surgery itself, but he recently updated his hair transplant thread with his 5 month post-operative progress and the results are excellent!

To review England's hair transplant journey and 5 month updates, please see the following thread: England's 2,548 FUE with Dr. Feriduni.

Please join me in congratulating England on his excellent restoration and selection as our newest Hair Transplant Patient of the Week!

Additionally, feel free to review our past Hair Transplant Patients of the Week: BonkerStonker's 7,460 FUT with Dr. Hasson, and Spreadlock's 2,400 FUT procedure with Dr. Feller. Also, please feel free to comment on all new results posted on the forums, blogs, and photo albums, and send me a private message nominating results for future Hair Transplant Patients of the Week!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Congratulations England.

Well deserved result and looking great, and still more to come.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Thanks for the comments, guys! I'm excited about sharing a large FUE case as our newest Hair Transplant Patient of the Week!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.