Recommendations for HT surgeon in istanbul, Turkey

hairmatek

Hi, My name is Mat.

Have you any information about a good clinic which transplants hair in a Istanbul, Turkey?

I found that Istanbul has about 30-40 clinics for hair transplatation, and this complicate my choice about a clinic in which I will go to transplant hair.

So, can you help me? I only want a verified clinics with quality results...

Is here any forum member who transplated hair in any clinics in Istanbul?

Thank you all...

Have a look at my threads on here regarding my FUE in Istanbul.

If you are looking for a patient case to help you make the decision, then look no further. I used Dr Eser and am glad i did. She is very experienced and takes great care to manke sure the best results are achieved.

If you have any questions about my experience, feel free to ask, i'll gladly help where i can.

Regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

how many costs your transplatation?

I saw that you transplated 2800 grafts, but didnt notice price of transplatation..

Can yxu write here?

I think that Dr. Keser has price of 3 or 3.5 Euros per graft? How much Dr. Eser has?

And what do you think abotu EsteHair? I heard that it is good and quality clinic...

And how many weeks in advance is required to reserve a term for hair transplatation?

Edited by hairmatek
another questin

Hi Hairmatek

I didn't pay a per graft fee. The company who Dr.Eser works for arranged the whole trip and a set fee. The reason for this is that if they have more donor available and more time, they will always try aqnd get as many grafts as they can.

They initially quoted i'd have around 2,500 but the end count was around 2,800.

Total cost was GBP 4,500 including the 2,800 grafts, return flights from the UK, transfers, very nice accomodation, aftercare and meds. I was there for 4 days.

Based on the prices you have quoted, to get the same package i had, you would be looking at 11,000 Euros with Dr Keser.

There are cheaper ways of getting a HT in Istanbul at other clinics, but you won't get much of the surgeons time, you'll be in the hands of trained technicians!

Hope this helps. Any other questions or you need details, just send me an email. You are not allowed to post links on here so wouldn't want to get in trouble.

Not heard of EsteHair i'm afraid, so can't comment. I can only go off my experience and results

Kind regards

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

• 6 months later...

Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Doganay (recommeneded on this Forum) and Dr. Keser. Search this 3 names here and in the Internet and you will see they are top FUE surgeons presenting constantly amazing results. Do your research. Good luck!

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

You wont find a better surgeon than Dr. Koray Erdogan from ASMED clinic in Istanbul, He is the most experienced among all of them. He uses manual one step FUE and he was chosen to perform among top FUE surgeons in the world in the 2nd Mediterranean workshop organized by the great Dr. Lorenzo. He has loads of results posted in Belli Capelli forum and you tube result videos posted under ASMED clinic. He is moving into a real equipped clinic by September and wont be performing in a condo like other Turkish surgeons do. While his rates are still affordable around EURO 2.5 per graft.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

The surgeon is a top surgeon but doesn't even perform

in a top clinic???? That doesn't make sense.

Rest assured, the private hospital I has my HT done at in Istanbul was nothing short of amazing. The team there are the best and work with the best tools and facilities, not in some condo!

In response to your question, it depends on skin type and method used, my scalp was normal after about 6 weeks.

Absolutely no scarring or punch/placement bumps at all, again a testimony to the clean work I received. My HT is now completely undetectable :-)

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

I agree with Hariri. Dr. Erdogan IMO is the best surgeon in Turkey. There are MANY clinics in Turkey that look like 5 star hotels but can not present consistent good results. Just look for results from these doctors in the Internet and see what you got. I really do not mind having my HT in a condo if the result is awesome, that is the reason I am having a HT. if I want comfort I stay in a nice expensive hotel! Do your research man. If you need any further information, send me a pm. I can explain my reasons ans send many results.

Edited by Denny

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

• 2 weeks later...

I would not go with Dr. Maral. he seems highly suspicious to me. One member got a very strange answer: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/170482-fue-booked-dr-maral-turkey-2.html#post2349547

Also why doesn`t he show results on his page?

Thirdly it is kind of strange that he charges the same price for all sizes of procedures..

There are so many good, affordable docs in Turkey, why take that risk?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Although I got a very unusual answer, as you could see for yourselves, later I received apologies from Dr. Maral and our communication went on fine. I have now made my mind, also seeing UK43 and his great results, to go ahead with the HT at his clinic and most probably will do it on 5th of August :).

• 4 months later...
You wont find a better surgeon than Dr. Koray Erdogan from ASMED clinic in Istanbul, He is the most experienced among all of them. He uses manual one step FUE and he was chosen to perform among top FUE surgeons in the world in the 2nd Mediterranean workshop organized by the great Dr. Lorenzo. He has loads of results posted in Belli Capelli forum and you tube result videos posted under ASMED clinic. He is moving into a real equipped clinic by September and wont be performing in a condo like other Turkish surgeons do. While his rates are still affordable around EURO 2.5 per graft.

Hi HARIRI,

In the past you used to praise work of Hakan Doganay as being the best FUE surgeon in Turkey but now in your recent discussions with other forum members on this site you are claiming to potential patients that they won't find better FUE surgeon than Dr. Koray Erdogan in Turkey.

Could you please elaborate a bit more why you have formed such opinion as Dr. Koray Erdogan being better that Dr. Hakan Doganay?

I am considering having FUE in Turkey in 1-2 years so I need to pick one of them so could you please let me know about pros and cons of above FUE hair transplant surgeons?