Potential Recommendation of Dr. John Diep of Los Gatos, California

Pup Daddy,

Thanks for your input. The examples Dr. Diep presented on this community are only a small sample of his work. There are dozens of other examples of his results on YouTube, his website and elsewhere.

That said, I trust that we will continue to see several additional examples of his results in the months to come now that he's been approved for recommendation.

I understand there's sometimes ambivelance when approving a new physician for recommendation. However, after acquiring information about him and his technique privately and publicly for the last several months, I feel that we should give him a chance.

Thanks again for everyone's valuable feedback.

Best wishes,

Bill

In response to Pup's #7, I don't think that's fair to question his judgment on my case, knowing that I maybe willing to do another procedure. I understand getting the right amount coverage is going to be a long process for my case, so I'm not eager to get immediate results in your opinion.

There's no way I was willing to do a strip procedure, which would had given me twice as many grafts and faster results with one session. So what other options did I have? If anything, you should question my judgment. But 11-months since my procedure, I am pleased with what I got, and glad I made this decision. My head is certainly better than a year ago.

I'm sorry you don't like my close-up overhead photos and my hair let down. But at the end of the year, I'll photo my head with different angles, without the flash, and maybe comb my hair differently.

Edited by hair1978

Looks better and about what one should expect for 2000 grafts in the area addressed. Another 2000 hitting the same area should give decent density and after that, hitting the crown.

Thanks for posting.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

Congratulations, Dr. Diep!

Like Bill stated, despite some of the earlier discussions, I'm very pleased to recommend Dr. Diep. I've been truly impressed with his work and I think his FUE is truly state-of-the-art.

Look forward to seeing more from him in the future!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.