Dr tejinder bhatti or dr prabdeep sohi - help??

dude85

Hello

i am going for a fue hair transplant in early 2013. I am getting around 2500 - 3000 grafts hopfully in one day. I am travelling to india for the procedure. I can't decide between dr tejinder bhatti and dr prabdeep sohi.

Can anyone help me decide?

I would like to speak to people who have had transplants with either doctor.

Thanks guys.

I've been quite impressed with Dr. Bhatti's FUE work. Dr. Radha performs FUE as well, and you may want to consider consulting with her clinic.

Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Yes I have consulted with Dr Radha via email and I was very impressed with her, but that was when I was going to have strip method. Now I am certain I want FUE and I'm not sure hoe experienced she is with FUE.

Dr Tejinder Bhatti and Dr Sohi mainly do FUE. I have heard lots of good things about Dr Bhatti on here and other forums.

There is not as much info on Dr Sohi but his results on the website look great.

I would love to speak to guys who have been to Dr Sohi.

I have heard lots of good things about Dr Bhatti on here and other forums

We're in the process of considering him for recommendation; thus far, I've been very impressed with his FUE work!

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 2 weeks later...
anyone else have any thoughts on either doctor?

Hi, I am based out of India and have personally shortlisted Dr. Bhatti for my FUE.......

anyone else have any thoughts on either doctor?

Hi, I am based out of India and have personally shortlisted Dr. Bhatti for my upcoming FUE in Dec.......

Future_HT_Doc...how good is Dr Radha FUE work, I know she's good in FUT but I dont see many patients on this site who had FUE with her.

Jay,

Good question!

To be honest, I haven't seen much of her FUE work yet, but based on what I know of Dr. Radha, I'm guessing it is solid. She's very dedicated and I don't believe she would start practicing a technique without the ability to produce quality results.

Hopefully she will share some FUE results soon!

i hv had transplant with dr bhatti...in october...i had shortlisted him aftr doing my bit of research..his work seemed gr8...and i was impressed with his work on me too...u can look at my posts...my planted hairs hv fallen off...new growth sould start from jan..

i would recommend him..