Can anybody recomend some great body building suppliments that DONT cause hairloss??

mrkneed

Use Triazole by driven sports, it boosts testosterone levels but has estrogen equalizer in it, thus not effecting hair loss.

A lot of people have said their hair has thickened with it but i think this will be bull. I have used it before now and it is a great product and saw no increase in hair loss.

I bought it on-line from 'bestsupps' (google it) as they seem to be the best priced and only stock the best products.

Hope this helps

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

• 2 months later...
Thank you for your response - maybe a dumb question but wouldn't the estrogen cause a flabby chest??

s2thoudriver is right, it's all about the balance; too much testosterone with no estrogen to balance it out will make your body produce mass amounts of estrogen on its own in response, thus creating man-boobs. Also, your body would cease making its own testosterone (having been trained to be completely dependent on the testosterone provided by the 'roids or external hormones or whatever), and that's when your testicles start shrinking, since they're not used much anymore.

Balance is truly the key when you're messing with sex hormones, from everything I've read.

only one thing is for sure,, creatine makes you bigger and stronger , and has 0 effect on hairloss,, 100%

I tried creatine. It just gave me horrible cramps and did nothing. I think creatine only works for some people. If it works for you though, then go for it. Can't hurt to try.

Incidentally I lived in Washington State in the middle of the winter time, so I functioned as a hermit for 2 months after my HT (on December 30th) until I deployed in February, and that's when I really started working out a lot again since there's not much else to do when deployed. I used Bulgarian Tribulus 750mg and Testostro Grow HP for testosterone boosters, and CytoSport CytoGainer for protein, as well as N.O.-Xplode for energy and reps. I've been on Finasteride for years though, so I imagine that greatly counteracted the extra DHT.

Yeah. But when I did pick back up it seemed to have no negative effect on my hair; it grew in very well.

Also, I didn't take that long off because I wanted to or for my heir specifically, just because I can't function on any significant level, mentally or physically, in cold weather. That's why I live in Hawaii now.

Would you have to take that long off after an HT? Probably not even close. My doc told me the grafts would be fairly healed into their new places after 3-4 weeks or so, I believe. And you could probably start doing light work-outs after a week or two, just to stay in shape. Aside from some possible extra testosterone production (which should be counteracted by your Finasteride), I really don't see how working out your arms, legs, and chest could affect your hair follicles anyway..?

I wouldn't worry too hard about it. It's not going to be a big inhibiting factor.

Hmmm, that is possible I suppose, if you do a lot of lifting that would pull on the back of your scalp, like... What? Dead lifts maybe? Squat thrusts? The bar of the barbell resting across the back of your neck as you push upward really hard could stretch the scar... I would wait awhile to do things like that. Keeping your muscles fit in the mean-time could be done by dumb-bell curls, chest flies, and other limited exercises maybe?

A safe and simple bet:

NOW Whey Protein Isolate (flavor of your choice, but I prefer Dutch Chocolate), and if you feel you need it, Optimum Nutrition Creatine (Creapure).

I have seen no evidence at all that either product will contribute to hair loss.