Hair Transplant Patient of the Week: Spreadlocks' 2,400 graft FUT with Dr. Feller

Each week, we will be selecting results posted by patients from various sections of our community and presenting them as the "Hair Transplant Patient of the Week". Last week, we selected "bonkerstonker". To learn more about the Hair Transplant Patient of the week and to view "BonkerStonker's" results, visit the discussion topic "Hair Transplant Patient of the Week - BonkerStonker's 7,460 FUT".

This week's "Hair Transplant Patient of the Week" is Spreadlocks - a member who recently underwent a 2,400 graft Follicular Unit Transplantation procedure with Dr. Feller.

Spreadlocks recently shared his 9.5 month post-operative images, and the results are truly "superb."

According to Spreadlocks: "I had 2400 grafts (2000 paid for and 400 as a free gift from the doc) from Doctor Feller just under 10 months ago and I feel like it has turned out to be the best decision I have ever made in my life. I am now at the point where I do not worry about my hair anymore and I can now style it how I want to in various ways. I have actually had a few compliments from strangers on how nice my hair is!"

Please help me in congratulating Spreadlocks on both his excellent restoration and his selection as our newest hair transplant patient of the week!

To review his hair transplant case presentation and view his 9.5 month results, please see the following thread: My Superb Result from Doctor Feller (9.5 Months Post Op).

Again, congratulations Spreadlocks!

Also, remember to comment on all new patient blogs, photo albums, and result threads, and send me a private message with any recommendations for future "Hair Transplant Patient of the Week" cases!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Congrats again Spreadlocks!

By the way, your cash prize is in the mail ... keep an eye out for it ;)

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Great ht for such a small op it must of made a huge impact on the styles available and confidence!

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Great ht for such a small op it must of made a huge impact on the styles available and confidence!

I agree. The post-operative look is striking for the size of the procedure. If I didn't know beforehand, I'd never guess Spreadlocks underwent hair transplant surgery; I'd think he just had a great head of hair!

Edited by Future_HT_Doc