"Hair Transplant Patient of the Week:" BonkerStonker's 7,460 FUT

Beginning this week, the Hair Transplant Network will be featuring the "Hair Transplant Patient of the Week."

Each week, we will select and present impressive results posted by patients from various sections of our website. This includes hair loss blogs, photo albums and videos from our social community, patient websites, and discussion forum topics started by patient members.

Because we are a patient-driven community, we encourage all members to help us select these cases by commenting on all new blogs, photo albums, and results and recommending cases for presentation each week.

This week, we've selected "BonkerStonker" - a long-time and dedicated member who underwent two follicular unit hair transplant procedures totaling 7,460 grafts with Dr. Victor Hasson. His 6 month post-operative results demonstrate a very complete and aesthetically pleasing restoration!

Below is a thread sharing BonkerStonker's ongoing progress and his Hair Loss Blog:

7,460 Grafts with Dr. Hasson Over Two Sessions (BonkerStonker promised some 8 month update photographs in the near future in this thread)

BonkerStonker's Hair Loss Blog

Please welcome me in congratulating BonkerStonker on his excellent hair restoration with Dr. Hasson. I know his case isn't exactly "new," but he's done an excellent job sharing his progress and has been an excellent contributor to this forum.

You are encouraged to provide your input below.

Best wishes,

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Thanks, guys!

I'm excited about this and really want to make sure the community is involved, so message me with any cases you think should be shared in upcoming weeks!

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Wow I'm honoured Blake thanks for your kind words and what a great idea you have here!

Thanks for everyone's comments and I appreciate all the help this site and it's members have given me.

One thing I want to say is how much a ht changes your life I've got my swagger back and i feel as if I can go on to do anything, I've always been involved in drama and acting but didn't have the confidence to do auditions or go for jobs but in the last 3 months I've had 2 acting jobs one being a movie for release in 2013 with some famous American actors and some of the very best Britain has to offer I would never ever of thought this possible 3 years ago.

Edited by bonkerstonker

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Cheers chaps! My 8 month pictures are now on my blog!

I was gonna make a new thread but figured best not block up the forum with too many threads relating to me so here we are.

I never wear my hair as it is in the pictures as i have very frizzy curly hair because i'm quarter jamaican so it requires a lot of effort with product and wax to look cool ha but i wanted my pictures to be dry and clean so they show reality of thick and thin as it grew over the months.

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Bonker,

Thank you for the kind words and new updates! We're thrilled to share your restoration journey as our first Hair Transplant Patient of the Week, and very pleased to hear how the transplant has changed your life!

Again, congratulations!

Congrats bonkers, I am very happy for you my friend! ;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

I've always been involved in drama and acting but didn't have the confidence to do auditions or go for jobs but in the last 3 months I've had 2 acting jobs one being a movie for release in 2013 with some famous American actors and some of the very best Britain has to offer I would never ever of thought this possible 3 years ago.

That's what it's all about gentlemen. :D

Happy for you bonker. :cool:

Well done H&W... again, and again, and again... etc.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Thanks for the positive response, guys! Look forward to continuing this series each week.

Plunge, Gillenator and Aaron thanks for your comments it's been great reading your posts over the last few years it's great to have experience that you all have available on the forums.

Just received in the post my Ht patient of the week medal I'll put it next to my knighthood medal from the queen ha ha.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Just received in the post my Ht patient of the week medal I'll put it next to my knighthood medal from the queen ha ha.

Sounds like a plan! :D

Nhp thanks dude it is a fro for sure!

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

• 2 weeks later...

Blake, thanks for introducing this new feature. I am sure many forum members will benefit. How do patients submit for this feature or how are they selected? Keep up the great efforts. All the Best, Michael

Michael James is a Patient Advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network; and not a physician. Visit Us On: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn

Comments give here are only for intellectual consideration and in no manner to be construed or accepted as medical advice. It is important to seek the advice of a physician in all medical circumstances including hair restoration, dietary or others directly or indirectly related to the subjects in this forum

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the kind words. Anyone can send me a private message recommending or suggesting next week's patient of the week! I'd highly appreciate any suggestions and look forward to reviewing the results.

• 2 months later...