Just to show you guys what I'm planning to do

azazelgs

Nowadays, I closely follow the Italian forum that has plenty of Milena Lardi's smp results. As I was browsing through sections I saw a guy with a buzz cut before his 2nd fue operation with Dr. Koray. And I constantly remembered Bill's picture of him before the h&w procedure.

Just to show you my point , the guy who had fue only have 2500 grafts on his frontal. I really don't know how much Bill got before h&w but I know it's much more. But the thing is, when you buzz your hair , difference is not that big. You can achieve a frontal hairline with smaller no of grafts. Of course, I am not comparing the results with longer hair.

What do you guys think ?

DSCN7418.jpg.fde522610601d3a2b41f1c824227ddc7.jpg

tn__DSC2959.jpg.b2791b1133c71534ace080b2a072e025.jpg

Dr.Mohebi ,

Thank you for your reply. I know every individual is different in maybe every aspect and most importantly in results. However, what I am trying to point out is that nearly none of the ht patients or potential ht searchers are looking for the option for this type of buzz cut. Of course , fue is already a new topic for this community for this reason. This is my way to say that there is a potential option for anyone who prefers to use his hair shorter.

And the most important thing I am trying to point of is the comparison between the no of grafts. One is nearly 7-8 k and the other is just 2500. When the hair grows , the difference is obvious. However, with this buzz cut, the difference is not that big. So , it gives me hope that guys like me who prefers buzz cut and looking for a ht just to frame his face can certainly benefit this type of procedure.

• 3 weeks later...