Rogaine help

medic1

Hello!

Been on Rog. foam for about 1.5 months now...

Have seen some slight shedding, nothing really crazy though.

Shedding has now stopped.

I also started using Nizoral 2 percent about 2 weeks ago as well...

Anyway, my question is, Ive started seeing peach fuzz growing on my temples and airline and crown.

You can only notice it up very close and certain light angles (bathroom seems best).

I put myself in a norwood 4 or 5. Hard to really say. I have crown thinning (about 4 inches) and frontal thinning with a recession.

Anyway, these peach fuzz hairs seem longer and more close to eachother right at the hairline vs the temple regions only have very short, small fine peach hair. (hairline has longer, but not coloured, un noticable peach fuzz.

The crown has peach fuzz coming in all over and they keep standing straight, they seem to be getting longer each week.

Question is, Is this rogaine regrowth beginning? Ive been only thinning for about 4 years also only 21 years old!...

I know, very confusing post...lol. im in a rush

A similar thing happened to me. Stick with it and you will see good results after another 2 months.

I dye my hair which helps add some colour to those regrown hairs.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

I have a strong feeling that the peach fuzz in the crown will come out, and based on what i see, it looks like if it all grows out fully, than i will have a full head of hair in the crown. The front of the scalp, different story. I think my hair line itself will fill in nicely, but not to the point to reverse my recession (i also wouldnt mind having this temple regions still bald, i picture myself with a full head of hair with this recession and it looks like a mature hairline)

Anyway, your saying this peach fuzz will grow into normal hair? I friggen hope so!! But so far, looks very very very promising

Sounds pretty exciting. Just getting started in Minoxidil so hopefully will be able to report some results 4months+ down the line! Congratulations on your new growth!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.