11 month update. Surgery with Dr Rahal

keithh

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keith,

Your hair looks absolutely awesome. I am so happy for you. Im hoping for some similarly great results after my recent session with Dr Rahal. I have been following your case since pre HT and read your posts right through from choice of Doctor to getting on the meds. You look great. You must be thrilled. I have a thinner crown than you ever did and we didnt work in that area. I have been using Propecia for several years but will be getting on minoxidil at the two week post ht mark, and be extending this into my crown area, hoping for some thickening. Fingers crossed. Ill keep you posted! Again, congratulations!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

God bless Dr Rahal for the talent he has. Honestly this is an amazing result. I can only imagine the confident you have at the moment. It would have went from zero to infinite!!

I swear if my hair ever looks like yours, I would be the happiest guy on earth. I hope this growth continues and you never have to experience hair loss again!

Massive transformation.

You must get a lot of comments from people Keithh.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Excellent restoration! Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 4 weeks later...

Amazing result.

I think that transplant is worth a lot more to you than you probably paid.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

This is one of the better transplants I have ever seen.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Good God that is one of the best transformations I have ever seen. How many grafts total? If those pics dont inspire people to go to a proper Doctor nothing will. Congrats big time, you must be very happy.

Experience:

6 HT to date.......wish this forum was around in the 90's!

• 2 months later...

Incredible transformation! I've just been staring at your updated pics, literally, with my mouth wide open. :eek:

This is definitely giving me food for thought....the reason being, I have very similar hair characteristics to you, and I reckon I need about 3,500 for my loss area. This has definitely opened me up to the possibility of not necessarily sticking in Europe with the Belgian guys.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

• 1 month later...

Dont know how i missed this thread, keith!! WONDERFUL RESULTS, amazing transformation over the course of last year, delighted for you bud, well done!!!

4510 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2012

2350 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2013

HT 1:Total Grafts 4510: Singles 715, Doubles 2123, Triples 1369, Quads 303 ( 10,280 Hairs )

HT 2:Total Grafts 2352: Singles 350, Doubles 1601, Triples 401, ( 4,755 Hairs )

Incredible transformation! I've just been staring at your updated pics, literally, with my mouth wide open. :eek:

This is definitely giving me food for thought....the reason being, I have very similar hair characteristics to you, and I reckon I need about 3,500 for my loss area. This has definitely opened me up to the possibility of not necessarily sticking in Europe with the Belgian guys.

Really, have you not already booked? sorry to go of topic.

Great result, huge transformation:)