My procedure with Dr. Umar 2 weeks ago

sundevilfan

i would like to share my thoughts about Dr. Umar and the procedure ... I recently had a procedure performed approximately 2 weeks ago where Dr. Umar tranplanted approx 700 grafts into my hairline and 800 into my crown. I could not be any happier with how the surgery went, how honest Dr. Umar was with me regarding my goals and amount of grafts i could afford and what to expect. The man is honest, up front, and from what i have researched an amazing Dr. But just as important, he will tell you the truth and not make any empty unfulfilled promises which i respect as much as anything in this world.

I have had two other procedures perfromed with below average results performed by other clinics - a well known US Strip clinic, and a FUE dr in the US. One place left terrible scarring in the donor region and the other clinic left very poor results in my crown.

Dr. Umar 's procedure was unlike both of them. The table you lay on during the procedure is like a memory foam bed it was so comfortable. Unlike sitting in a chair where you have to remain like a frozen statue for 10 hours, Dr Umar's procedure is completely different. You can sleep, relax and let him work his magic. The procedure lasted until 5 pm or so as Dr. Umar continues to monitor his assitants in placing of the grafts. AND i know for a fact, he gave me extra grafts which is so appreciate.

I can only say that Dr Umar, from the first time I consulted with him, has been completely honest, straightformward and most importantly, cares about his patients. If Dr. Umar quotes you the number of grafts to meet your goals, he is being completely honest with you and will not mislead you in anyway. . . Who you see is your decision and if you think you can get more "bang for your buck" at overseas places or at discount dr's, good luck but you get what you pay for in this world. If you want to save money or go to a surgeon who makes unrealistic promises, then feel free. . . BUT if you want to see a Dr who will back up what he says and tells you, then I recommend Dr. Umar. This man is nothing but a class act!

sundevilfan,

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your top notch experience with Dr. Umar. I encourage you to share your pre and post-operative photos with our community by creating a Hair Restoration Website or blog.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Congratulations on your recent surgery with Dr Umar. You seem extremely pleased with the whole process to date which is great news and I am genuinely happy for you. I am hearing more and more about Dr Umar and it all seems very positive. Keep us all updated and heal and grow well my friend.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.