Dr. DORIN - 2 FUE Cases to Compare

These 2 recent cases happened on consecutive days and make an interesting study in contrasting designs.

Case 1

Class: 3v

Medical Therapy: None

Estimated Donor Supply: 5500 - 6000

Extraction time: 2 hours

This patient requested a lower, more flat hairline contour. A total of 1315 grafts were utilized consisting of 419 singles, 581 doubles, 315 threes.

fuecontrast_Page_01.jpg

fuecontrast_Page_02.jpg

fuecontrast_Page_03.jpg

fuecontrast_Page_04.jpg

fuecontrast_Page_05.jpg

fuecontrast1_Page_15.jpg

fuecontrast1_Page_14.jpg

Case 2

Class: 3V

Medical Therapy: Propecia

Estimated Donor Supply: 6500 - 7000

Extraction time: 2.5 hours

This patient deferred to Dr.Dorin implementing a more irregular hairline edge. Dr. Dorin covered a larger area utilizing 1750 grafts, consisting of 551 singles, 889 doubles, and 310 threes.

fuecontrast_Page_06.jpg

fuecontrast_Page_07.jpg

fuecontrast_Page_08.jpg

fuecontrast_Page_09.jpg

fuecontrast_Page_10.jpg

fuecontrast1_Page_13.jpg

fuecontrast1_Page_12.jpg

Both of these cases underline the importance that Dr. Dorin places on providing an individualized approach to each patient - finding a balance between imposing artistic flair and principles and being able to find common ground to achieve the look the patient desires.

Edited by orangehair

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin 

Excellent presentation! I think this result really demonstrates Dr. Dorin's range and ability to artistically design appropriate hairlines for patients.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Seems like a low amount of available grafts. Is just through fue?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 3 weeks later...

Great documentation. Very interesting and educational! Thank you for presenting that! I also would like follow Spankers lead, asking that the estimated donor supply, seems on the lower side. Is this an estimate made for FUE sessions only, or is this the estimated donor full stop?

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.