FUE doctor choice - Rahal, Bisanga, Keser

ny116

Hello all,

I am considering Dr. Rahal, Bisanga and Keser for an FUE procedure (approx 2,000 - 2,500 grafts). What factors would you consider when choosing one of these doctors? Would appreciate your comments / advice on who to choose. Feel free to message me as well.

Thanks,

Neil

Hello all,

I am considering Dr. Rahal, Bisanga and Keser for an FUE procedure (approx 2,000 - 2,500 grafts). What factors would you consider when choosing one of these doctors? Would appreciate your comments / advice on who to choose. Feel free to message me as well.

Thanks,

Neil

Hi Neil,

Here is a link to a good article on HTN: Hair transplant surgery: How to choose the right hair transplant procedure.

One important thing to do is to call several doctors prior to booking consults with them. Ask the questions you want of staff answering. You can get some sense of the enthusiasm and knowledge base of the support staff as well. I find that a strong indicator as the commitment and inspiration starts at the top with the doctor. Also true professionals won't usually knock others, they will tell you why they are a good choice. This is a life time decision approaching with thoroughness is recommended. All the Best, Michael

Michael James is a Patient Advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network; and not a physician. Visit Us On: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn

Comments give here are only for intellectual consideration and in no manner to be construed or accepted as medical advice. It is important to seek the advice of a physician in all medical circumstances including hair restoration, dietary or others directly or indirectly related to the subjects in this forum

From that list, I would personally recommend Dr. Rahal. His recent FUE cases are excellent!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hands down. Bisanga is my FUE choice. He is one of the best in FUE method (Manual FUE) plus he has loads of documented results online in many other forums. He has as well more experience in FUE method, you can contact STINGRAY or LEVARIS. Bisanga charges EURO 5 per graft up to 1000 grafts and anything above its EURO 3. Rahal is my second choice from the doctors mentioned. He is using now the ARTAS Robot for his FUE procedures and I guess he charges around $8 per graft.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Consult with them all.

It is better to consult with 3-5 than just one.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

The ARTAS system is only a possible option. Dr Rahal still performs FUE using the handheld extraction tool.

I actually just posted a compilation of FUE results.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/167798-dr-rahal-fue-compilation.html

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

The ARTAS system is only a possible option. Dr Rahal still performs FUE using the handheld extraction tool.

I actually just posted a compilation of FUE results.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/167798-dr-rahal-fue-compilation.html

That's good to hear Matt. I think the option of the handheld extraction tool is important because I'm not sold on the idea of the punch size of the ARTAS. I think it could be an issue for certain skin types. Big difference between a 1mm diameter punch and 0.75-0.8. Nice to have the option.