Colorado recommendations please

Lilelk

Having a hard time with surgeon choice. Live in Colorado and looking for a recommended surgeon. Big choice as it involves from hair line and I seen some disasters. Please help, willing to travel if required. Quality is my # 1 goal.

Thanks

Hey bud....

The big names around here are Dr. Rahal, Hasson & Wong, The Shapiro Bros and a few others.

Those seem to be the names that come up the most.....HOWEVER, all of the recommended doctors on here are great. I went with Dr. Carman out of La Jolla and am very happy with my results, I expected just the corners to fill in but the whole frontal area of my hair is now thicker and more dense. I'm guessing the results would have been just as good with most of the recommended doctors.

What you should do is type in some doctors names in the search box and check out some of their posted work samples, and read some threads about them.

I highly recommend investigating Dr. James Harris.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Great! Let me know if you have any additional questions.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

You should at least go visit Dr. Harris in Denver. He is a very honest guy. I have been to his clinic, watched him perform surgery, and seen his impressive results. It would definitely be a good start to your process of finding the right doctor.

• 1 year later...