Weight Loss Techniques

Weight defeat technique has been along because the commencement of Man. within the Stone era, while the primary Homo sapiens begin search for for foodstuff, if not sufficient was wedged previous to winter occasion, and then populace had to manage to survive on meadow and frozen berries. That was almost certainly the primary weight loss method ever completed. No, allow me revolutionize that weight loss method to an additional appropriate word continued existence.

The approaching of agricultural through the era of the Egyptians [Link removed] showcased an additional weight defeat method and in this casing, if an insect insolvent a season's produce, then the allowance of grains was completed into rule. This was an additional untimely description of a weight defeat method and what was superior concerning it was so as to it was the rule and everyone had to pursue it.

Actually the root foundation of wars in the middle of other country and empire had to do with foodstuff, the additional ground you had, the additional you could create and the more personnel you would contain to cultivate the ground. Behind a war destined that you were once more on food allowance: weight defeat method owing to war.

mate I appreciate the fact that youre trying to give some advice along with push this intrafit system that tells us all the secrets of weightloss and exercise that no-one ever told us before....but seriously, my english is good, but i need an interpreter for what you write.....if you want anyone here to read PLUS understand what you say, please find someone to write the message who is coherent....sorry but thats the facts of it.....I will listen and comment but its hard to decipher what youre saying....cheers

sunny

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest spebby

Weight problem may cause many other problem in your system such as shoulder ache problem, obesity, heart related disease, therefore one must manage and control there weight it becomes a problem. In any case if you are suffering from shoulder ache problem from long time (promotional link removed by moderator) will help you get rid from shoulder ache problem.

Edited by TakingThePlunge

• 1 month later...

Weight loss varies by individuals and the reason also varies.

One thing that is a given, your body metobolic rate is the highest when it is digesting a small amount of food. Nutrient is the first step then excercise.

Eating smal (size of your fist) portion of protien, nuts, fruits, ect every 2-3 hours (even when you are not hungry) will speed up your metobolic rate. Cut out the "white" carbs, sugars, breads, deserts and zero carbs after 1.00 will automatically drop pounds. If you drink soda--coke ect, replace with tea and you will drop 5-10lbs alone in 3 months. Empty calories are the worse!

Once you get your nutrient with 5-6 small meals a day, then start with 3 days a week of Cardio/weight workout (45 min cardio of some sort then light high rep 15plus weight circuit training----- do your cardio after weight training for more calorie burn) Also workout in the morning before breakfast as your body will burn fat since it doesnt have anything in the system yet. Eat at least 50% protein the meal after the workout.

This is a basic start plan then after 3 months you can get more specialized....this alone will drop you at least 10-15 lbs.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

The thing that worked for me was walking and eating right. I would get home and walk around my neighborhood for at least 30 minutes and then eating right. I stopped eating junk food and started eating salads with balsamic dressing lots of veggies and chicken... no red meat. The pounds fell off after about 3 weeks.... It takes awhile to see results so stick with a certain plan/diet for at least 2-3 weeks.

• 1 month later...

Anything with lots of fat, avoid like the plague and switch from eating sweets or lollies to eating fresh fruit. You may find that your hair, skin and body improve and your self image increases greatly. My friend offer me a good trainer for a better exercise just to maintain myself healthy. have you heard the dubai-personal-training.com? My supposed to be trainer named Tim. My friend told me he is good so I was thinking if i could grab this or make it myself. What do you think guys?

All Calories In V Calories Out lads. Find out your daily allowed intake and get in deficit every day possible.

Simples.! 3000 calories in a pound of fat. Your in deficit each day you WILL LOSE BODY FAT.

Trust me a lean torso is by far the biggest attraction for a women so get going!

• 1 month later...
Guest rajendranh

There are many weight loss techniques are available and one such effective weight loss techniques was weight loss drinks. By in taking weight loss drinks regularly one can able to lose body weight in short span of time. Weight loss drinks are nothing but water, apple cider vinegar, cranberry juice and weight loss tea.

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

• 1 month later...

Some good technique for the weight loss that have no any adverse effects for the health and fitness are:

Go for some outdoor workout such as jogging, running, and swimming etc. and spend proper time in these workouts.

Eat raw and nutritional foods instead of the junk and processed foods.

Play some sports and participate in some physical activities.

Edited by David - TakingThePlunge

• 1 year later...
Anything with lots of fat, avoid like the plague and switch from eating sweets or lollies to eating fresh fruit. You may find that your hair, skin and body improve and your self image increases greatly. My friend offer me a good trainer for a better exercise just to maintain myself healthy. have you heard the dubai-personal-training.com? My supposed to be trainer named Tim. My friend told me he is good so I was thinking if i could grab this or make it myself. What do you think guys?

i think that you are amazing, and this is very useful and helpful info

Thank You So Much

and keep Sharing :)

• 7 months later...

The two basic tools for the weight loss are regular exercise and strict diet plan.

Regular exercises specially outdoor cardio exercises are necessary along with fat burning diet to burn the fat effectively without any side effects. These are more effective ways for the belly fat burning which are mostly recommended by the experts.

It's also a good idea to do activities that build some muscle, which helps raise your resting metabolic rate so that you burn more calories throughout the day. Heavy weight lifting certainly isn't required. I mostly do body weight exercise (pull ups, push ups, jump rope, sit ups, etc.).

• 1 month later...
The two basic tools for the weight loss are regular exercise and strict diet plan.

Regular exercises specially outdoor cardio exercises are necessary along with fat burning diet to burn the fat effectively without any side effects. These are more effective ways for the belly fat burning which are mostly recommended by the experts.

Have you any comment?

Have you any comment?

See what Chadley wrote above.

Cardio will help you to lose weight of course (provided you don't "eat back" the calories you expend); however you'd be better served by a clean, protein-rich diet and building some muscle (not really possible in a caloric deficit past a certain point, but at least muscle maintenance) imo. If you do tons of cardio and eat significantly less you'll lose muscle mass. Also, don't think cutting fat out of your diet is the be all and end all. Fat is good, you need some, just not too much.

Ultimately if your only goal is to lose weight, consume less calories than you expend, it's literally that simple. As an addendum "belly-fat burning" or any other form of spot reduction is largely a myth. Lose fat and eventually it'll shift from the region bothering you. It should be a long term plan, not a quick fix. :)

• 2 months later...

No matter what ever diet you follow even you will successfully loss desire weight but afterward will be same as before. You know why because most of us failed to keep what we planned to eat. Permanent weight maintenance is only possible if we change diet in small steps and follow it for few month and when we used to eat it and like then make more changes and it's goes on. Drastic changes are tends to fail most of the time.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
No matter what ever diet you follow even you will successfully loss desire weight but afterward will be same as before. You know why because most of us failed to keep what we planned to eat. Permanent weight maintenance is only possible if we change diet in small steps and follow it for few month and when we used to eat it and like then make more changes and it's goes on. Drastic changes are tends to fail most of the time.

Can't not to agree with you, even if this topic is old because I had this experience! :o And it's the truth that strict fast diets aren't effective, they only can be harmful for your body...:(

The best decision is creating the healthy eating habbits in general and regular workouts :) In my case yoga and pilates were good, also practising with such machines http://stylemann.com/best-nordictrack-elliptical-review/ at home instead of the gym :)

I have the one in my house and it was a good alternative instead of running or walking outsides during the cold seasons :o

NordicTrack-Elite-10.7-Elliptical-Trainer-650x650.jpg

• 3 months later...

You lose weight when your intake is less than your calories burned. Period.

Keep your diet in check, exercise and build some muscle. It's truly a lifestyle change if you want it badly enough. There are no shortcuts.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for sharing these weight loss techniques. Recently I come across detox teas for weight loss. Tea for detox assist your body to get rid of toxic waste which helps to improve digestive system, detoxify and cleanse the body, help you to reach your weight loss goals. You can have detox tea before or after your meals.

• 2 months later...

We all love junk food, extra cheese pizza or french fries and make them our best friends. But instantly we start feeling low because of our increasing weight and they become our enemies. Dr. Vikas Singhal is a qualified and experienced surgeon practicing Bariatric Surgery in Delhi with the team of trained experts and believes in bringing smiles on the faces of patients with the slim and trim body.

Edited by Admin
Promotional link removed

• 1 month later...
You lose weight when your intake is less than your calories burned. Period.

Keep your diet in check, exercise and build some muscle. It's truly a lifestyle change if you want it badly enough. There are no shortcuts.

This dude nailed it. Either that or start snorting cocaine. You won't even bother eating anymore.

• 9 months later...