This patient came to Dr. Dorin to improve what was an unnatural transplant result by a previous doctor performed in the late 90's. A total of 3251 ultra-refined follicular units were transplanted throughout the front/top/crown region. 1448 singles, 1616 doubles, and 187 threes.

Presentation1_Page_01.jpg

Presentation1_Page_02.jpg

Presentation1_Page_03.jpg

Presentation1_Page_04.jpg

Presentation1_Page_05.jpg

Presentation1_Page_06.jpg

Presentation1_Page_07.jpg

Presentation1_Page_08.jpg

Presentation1_Page_09.jpg

Presentation1_Page_10.jpg

Patient Services Director for True & Dorin Medical Group

Dr. True and Dr. Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

The result looks tremendous. I'm wondering if he's using hair spray to keep it that high.....just kidding, having hair envy.

OMG!!!!!!! this guy has a GREAT head of hair, hair envy INDEED, nice work,do you have any pictures of placement of grafts?

Big improvement Orangehair.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Wow! Excellent result!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Beautiful result.

What's the definition of 'ultra refined', is it actually technique or just an appraisal of how good the result looks?

first of all, thank you everyone for your comments

Slickers - ultra refined is a term this forum embraced in its infancy to describe state of the art hair transplantation

here is a link to this: Hair Transplantation - Ultra Refined Technique

funny now that i look at the picture used to illustrate ultra refined, it is a patient of True & Dorin's going back a ways

cheers OH

Patient Services Director for True & Dorin Medical Group

Dr. True and Dr. Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Find a Pre-Screened Physician

• Choose a proven physician
    Chosen by patients

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Newest Topics

• Latest Posts

• Before the operation, you and the doctor can determine the planting plan. It is possible to plant 3,000 hair follicles and possibly 5,000 hair follicles. But how do you know that so many hair follicles have been planted?  If you actually plant a few hundred hair follicles or even thousands, you probably don't know?  So the question is coming. Is there a way to prove how many hair follicles I planted last?  Especially the manual FUE
    • Folks, Apologies for loosing track of this thread as I got occupied with other things in life. I would post some pictures soon. Almost 11 months have passed since my surgery . Everything is looking fine. My hair have grown well and has completely changed my front look. Only little downside I faced is thin donor on the back but I am fine with that considering how much of a difference it has made on my front look.  Now I think that it is time that I should start focusing on mid scalp and crown area and would schedule personal consultation with doctor  to see what are my options (BHT....May be if possible??). Please share if some of you came across certain threads related to body hair transplantation, and if that is a reliable option.  
    • Looks good. Next two months, but even next month are transformative. My hairs are still thin, but I'm hopeful they thicken, I don't know why they wouldn't. The hairline looks good, and it passes as natural, even with the shorter and thinner HT hairs.  Most people won't spend long enough looking at your hair to notice anything. Enjoy yourself out there and don't worry about it. Even if anything was suspected, passing it off as a bad haircut or even "that's just how my hair grows" is sufficient. I would be in shock if enough people approached you with questions for you to even waste time thinking of responses. Your hair looks good.
    • Looking back through the thread, I think your results look promising. You have new growth where there was none before. The growth you have is like my growth, very thin and curly. I too need to have it thicken up. I looked at myself in mirror (I'll try posting update tomorrow), and my hair looks very similar to yours. I see the area Bhatti worked on has more density, along with the new hairline. The issue you and I have is that the new density doesn't look good against the contrast with existing density. I recommend going to get a haircut like you had at 3 months, and especially thinning out the non-DHT prone crown (the toilet seat shaped area). It is the part that gets the most dense. I think that the two steps I would take is waiting for the thickening (not sure how long your or my case will take), and finding a flattering haircut.  I also started to thin (maybe fin shed, maybe I'm getting balder!) in my top+crown. So I gently push hair sideways. I'll try to explain tomorrow on my post. There's no issue with styling your hair to fit you. I see a lot of posts that essentially want care-free hair. They want to look good all the time from all angles. I just wanted to not be bald! If it takes a few seconds to a few minutes to accomplish a look you like, it is what it is. Again, I recommend modifying styling options. Without a haircut, your HT hair is at a disadvantage to the native highly-dense hair. If you don't want to cut it all down to a 3 month point, I recommend using thinning shears and reducing the amount your non-recipient hair "falls" on itself. Any additional perceived density on surrounding hair reduces perceived density on recipient hair site.
    • Yes, we have two packages i.e. 1. Comprehensive Package and 2. Comprehensive and Exclusive Package. The above patient has availed the Comprehensive and Exclusive Package. 
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    kondofoni