Potential baldness cure could hit the shelves in 2 years

Hi All,

I am new in this blogg but reading it for long time this is my first post and looking for someone to do complete research on this. I am including some video from Youtube and it's results as well. I have been suffering level six in hair loss patteren but now i am recovering some how. It's been like 10 year for my hair lost that's why i think it's taking time. I thought it would be better idea to share this and get more people involve to do research. I have done two session and getting results from this. as I have told you that' i have been suffering from hair lost for 10 year that's why it's taking time.

** Videos about "blood cupping" from YouTube removed by moderator (feel free to search this on your own)**

Thanks

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

Hi everybody

Has anyone heard about PILOACTIVE LOTION?

It's a medication made with human placenta :confused: and apparently it's done only in a clinic in Cuba

I was not able to find any further information or testimonials anywhere...

Thanks

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

I think the greatest hope for PGD2, in my opinion, is adding a PGD2 enzyme inhibitor or some type of anti-prostaglandin to an established hair loss regimen. In the future, I could really see this acting in a synergistic manner with drugs like minoxidil and finasteride.

Hopefully we will start seeing some direct research soon.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Blood cupping or blood letting is a treatment that is quite popular among the Muslims. They refer this to Hajimah and believe that letting the 'old blood' out may drain out the toxins and promote hair growth. I have seen this write up in some magazines and are now being used by chinese practitioners too.

If this is of any benefit I hope I can expect more regrowth as I did my ht a month ago and I saw a considerable blood coming out when they cut my donor area :) But still no concrete research is being done on this.

Cetirizine does not alter the release of histamine but inhibits the production of pgd2 which is responsible for causing inflammatory. And the amount of this very pgd2 is found to be 3 times higher residing at the balding scalp as compares to the non balding areas.

Scalp inflammation caused by overexpression of pgd2 may lead to excess production of sebum and scalp itch and eventually hair loss.

Inhibition of pgd2 tends to ameliorate sebaceous gland hyperplasia.

Thus can pgd2 inhibitor contribute to better hair growth if one's baldness is the result of over accumulation of pgd2 in the scalp? And how does it relate to dht?

Any comment?

I dont think its the sebum thats causing the hairloss as if that was the case i would have stopped loosing my hair after being on roaccutane

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

• 3 months later...