Before Surgery:

• Previous follicular unit extraction and strip harvesting surgeries

• Inadequate growth, plus obvious linear scars formed

• Patient wanted more density, a restored hairline, and his linear scars covered.

Surgery:

• Goal: add density overall, rebuild hairline, cover up linear scarring.

FUE hair transplant repair using mostly beard and body hair, with some head hair to total 9000 grafts transplanted in two sessions.

Surgery Results:

• Results are from 5 months after the second session

Find out more about hair restoration surgery from DermHair Clinic.

You can also watch the video here: http://www.dermhairclinic.com/9000-grafts-beard-and-body-hair-transplant-repair-with-ugraft/

5b32d44b705e6_bodyhairtransplant.jpg.4d4ed507a651cd526c0d9172cbc9614a.jpg

5b32d44b86eef_bodyhairtransplant1b.jpg.1889f2270e54d79a951b73d8d052ce5d.jpg

5b32d45435617_bodyhairtransplant2.jpg.ac6c37e4482443b64353edc8bd66c1b3.jpg

5b32d45443a0e_bodyhairtransplant2b.jpg.2256cd509e3696719c007595b3cb104f.jpg

5b32d454e8eef_bodyhairtransplant3.jpg.80dfee5fd8f0e359ff62301052e26632.jpg

5b32d4550e672_bodyhairtransplant3b.jpg.6a989b7d2bc473ab6968ed35c01c181a.jpg

5b32d455261df_bodyhairtransplant4.jpg.87c5f895bf664f0f9626ba32150e455c.jpg

5b32d4553f331_bodyhairtransplant4b.jpg.0b62b229738148ea96a90ca37672b443.jpg

5b32d4555316b_bodyhairtransplant6.jpg.1e286dc0fe8e2288845dac82f26413b1.jpg

5b32d4556632d_bodyhairtransplant6a.jpg.6926262368600fbf5c1c6c2fb0131210.jpg

Edited by Abbie

Representing Dr. Umar of DermHair Clinic.

Dr. Umar is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Abbie:

-How about a shot of the back on the head since repair to scars was involved?

-I keep asking this question but I never get an answer: why does Dr. Umar use a green background for all of the "after" shots? Why not keep consistency with the initial lighting conditions?

Thank you

The overall coverage in this case is impressive. Thank you for sharing!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Big transformation Dr Umar and huge improvement.

Patient looks much better.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

• Moderators

This is exactly what I need. Thanks for posting. At least there seems to be some hope for me. Now all I have to do is come up with $30000.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Nice repair job. Although I think this patient should have most likely have been turned down on his initial procedures due to the large loss and sparse donor area, Dr. Umar has brought him to a presentable level. Guard 1 on the clippers is probably too short for the size of his scar though.

What I hate is some hair loss experts underrate Dr. Umar. I think he is one of the few and maybe the only surgeon that never turn down cases and gives hope to many hopeless cases. To me, he is a lifesaver with an ultimate stamina in FUE.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I have to say, this is a very impressive case. He seemed to be very aggressively transplanted for his level of loss.

These are the type of cases that the doc really gives the pt his life back.

Good job.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

This is pretty amazing. This is a pretty good case and I hope you keep on posting these type of updates. Extensive hairloss on this guy and yet you still were able to accomplish a youthful look as well as doing repair.

I think it is pretty evident that Dr. Umar seems to excel in using combination approaches. IMO, I don't think many doctors come close to this type of repair and aggressive facial changes on such high norwood levels, especially, when utilizing FUE in North America *from what I have seen*. The temples seem to blend well with the hairs behind them even with a close fade (looks like even density).

I also have no clue as to why some are ready to challenge his techniques across the forums or other public settings but they may be ok with other unproven techniques. I can understand some people being very cautious with body hairs and beard hairs but I think they may be looking at the results of surgeons that may NOT be up to Dr. Umar's level. Maybe they need to invite Dr. Umar to their shows or forums and have him speak and answer questions. In his hands, it seems to be on point and he seems to have perfected it somehow. He somehow is able to accomplish it better than most. Whether it be nape hair, beard hair, leg hair, etc, he just knows how to utilize it now more than ever when there are tons of guys that need help. The man repairs and gives hundreds of guys their lives back.

The fact that the results shown above are 5 months post op from the second session is even more amazing. The guy still has time to grow. Please keep us updated on this one. Great work again creating substantial visible change. Thanks for putting up high quality videos and combing the hairs and showing it to us in very detailed angles and so forth. I think when it comes to showcasing results through video, this doc seems to be pretty transparent in his video presentations. He even asks the patient questions/starring in the video himself.