Dr. Glenn M. Charles - 3077 Follicular Unit Grafts in a single session

• 4 weeks later...
This 33 year old man had 3077 Follicular Unit Grafts transplanted to his frontal area in one session.

Patient was very happy with his result and requested that we add him as a reference.[/quote

I had my HT surgery with Dr. Charles in Sept 2012.

He's a brilliant and artistic HT surgeon but more importantly, he's a real person.

He tells you what he can do with what you have to work with.

No radio commercials. No slogans. No seductive saleswomen running their fingers through my hair oozing about how attractive the new hair will make me.

His office was spotless

His operating room was state of the art.

His techs are experienced, dedicated and conscientous professionals

I barely felt a thing with over 3100 grafts. I enjoyed the entire procedure.

I would definitely refer anyone to Dr Charles.

He isnt the least expensive but the cheap places arent really going to give you the amount of grafts you pay for so don't fool yourself. Dr Charles and his staff are going to give you more than you paid for.

EH

I had my HT surgery with Dr. Charles in Sept 2012.

He's a brilliant and artistic HT surgeon but more importantly, he's a real person.

He tells you what he can do with what you have to work with.

No radio commercials. No slogans. No seductive saleswomen running their fingers through my hair oozing about how attractive the new hair will make me.

His office was spotless

His operating room was state of the art.

His techs are experienced, dedicated and conscientous professionals

I barely felt a thing with over 3100 grafts. I enjoyed the entire procedure.

I would definitely refer anyone to Dr Charles.

He isnt the least expensive but the cheap places arent really going to give you the amount of grafts you pay for so don't fool yourself. Dr Charles and his staff are going to give you more than you paid for.

EH

I don't know Dr. Charles, but I have always been very impressed with how much time he devotes to helping people out on the various online forums. He is one of the most active doctors but he never markets himself, he just genuinely offers up advice to people struggling with hairloss, and I think that speaks volumes about him.

Wicked result and great support for Dr Charles who undoubtedly fully deserves it. Big respect, keep up the good work!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Nice work, that covered a large area. If that patient wanted to, another 1500 or more grafts would be icing on the cake and would really work on the density.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a hairline transplant done by Dr. Charles almost three months ago and the hair is filling in nicely. Many of the original transplants have remained and are long already and new ones are growing in. Photos taken on left: pre on 5-23-12; Middle: post 7-7-12 at 12 hours post & 10-5-12 at 3 months post. Great job, Dr. Charles!

Click on this link for photos.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Jaboticaba/albums/1888/12165