Am I (still) balding?

IrishAndroid

Right now your hair loss is minimal. You hairline is becoming more mature, and if you really wanted to you could have a small procedure to strengthen the temples, corners and hairline. From your first photos your hair appears very similar, but you may have lost more but it's very hard to say from the pics. If you're concerned about further loss consult with a doctor and see if you should begin a regiment of rogaine foam and finasteride (propecia). Use the tool on the top right of this site where it says "find a great surgeon near you" and you can see local doctors. You can also do some research on other doctors located around the country and internationally.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

It really hard to tell when hair is pulled back like that whether or not you have any thinning in that area.

Your hair looks pretty good to me.

I would get that mole taken off tho.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I appreciate the feedback. So what I've gathered is there may've been some loss since January. And thanks for the nod at the mole, which is actually a blood blister, if I'm not mistaken. I have an appointment with a dermatologist here soon. I'm interested in getting the miniaturization mapping done, too. I assume the same doctor can help me out with that, if not refer.

5b32d428d314f_WetHair.jpeg.0f28ddbda3bdca3295a01957340a9d8e.jpeg

5b32d428e2c0f_2012-08-2316_14_35.jpg.11e3ff2ec45e8ba78055ab465d5b67c0.jpg

5b32d4290bfe1_2012-08-2316_13_16.jpg.faf2790e7f9a736ab3746bfbb2c0d0ce.jpg

It looks pretty solid to me.

Miniaturization mapping is pretty specialized and not everyone does it. I would ask.

If you are that concerned find a very reputable HT doc and have an eval.

If you are not on finasteride and you think you are losing hair you may want to start it.

I do not think you should consider surgery yet.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

You have very mild if any loss yet. Your hair looks very good! Most of us would be extremely happy to have what you have. It wouldn't hurt to start Finasteride if you think you notice changes. The earlier you start the better chances you have of regrowing.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D