Looking for Surgeons with Good Reviews and Proven Quality Work in the Miami Area

Hey guys I am a 19 year old male who has a receding hairline that was been slowly receding since sophomore/junior year of high school, its about 2/3 inches from where it was before it started receding. I am looking for surgeons with great reviews and proven skill. Any additional information will be helpful.

Thank you

Hey guys I am a 19 year old male who has a receding hairline that was been slowly receding since sophomore/junior year of high school, its about 2/3 inches from where it was before it started receding. I am looking for surgeons with great reviews and proven skill. Any additional information will be helpful.

Thank you

Try the links on the top right of the forum page.

Like I say to anyone from the Florida area, stay away from Dr Larry Shapiro! He's not related or affiliated to the two FINE surgeons of the same name, Drs Ron and Paul.

As you are very young, ethical surgeons would not recommend surgery, but no harm in meeting with an expert.

Good luck

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Recommended hair transplant surgeons in Florida.

However, at 19, you're very young and it's not certain how your uncontrolled hair loss will progress. While you can definitely consult with ethical surgeons, I'd be wary of any physician who tried to immediately schedule a hair transplant procedure. During the consultation, you may want to discuss proven, preventive options like Propecia (finasteride) and Rogaine (minoxidil) and the option of surgical restoration at a later date.

Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.