HT with Dr Farjo

Pilot1972

Well,

The story is more or less very common to most of us. Started losing hair by the early 20s. Tried everything to stop it or reverse it but as someone once told me...the only thing to stop hair falling from your head is.... the floor.

Three years ago, I started using Minoxidil. In the beginning the results were great. But over the last few months I noticed that my hairline..if I could ever say that I still have a hairline...was approaching the back side of my head.

I then considered a transplant. After countless of hours searching on the net, making enquiries, talking to various people and having visited a lot of clinics both in the UK and abroad, I was introduced to Dr Farjo.

To keep the story short... I decided to have a transplant at his clinic. The surgery took place two weeks ago...needless to say that I felt virtually nothing.

First few days, no pain, no swelling, no dizziness..OK the staples were a little bit annoying...however, the whole process was, a very pleasant experience..yes I dare say it, especially after I look at myself in the morror and see all these nice spikes of hair coming out of my scalp...I had forgotten what it feels like.

I know I am still at the beginning of a very "painful" process, in the sense that these spikes will probably fall and new hair will hopefully come out in 3-4 months...but having had an HT, I would definitely recommend the procedure and the clinic...

Fingers crossed then.

So more photos of me..soon

Pilot1972,

Congratulations on your recent hair transplant with Dr. Farjo. Thanks for sharing your story. I'm looking forward to following your hair restoration journey. Happy growing!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Congratulations on choosing Dr. Farjo. How many grafts did you end up getting?

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D