Dr. DORIN (True & Dorin) - 1033 Hairline/Crown FUT

This follicular unit hair transplant session was performed by Dr. Dorin to rebuild, re-shape what was an eroding hairline for this patient as well as enhance crown density and contour.

1033 grafts were transplanted, consisting of 411 singles, 473 doubles, 149 threes - a total of 1894 hairs. This result is after 14 months.

1033_Page_1.jpg

1033_Page_2.jpg

1033_Page_3.jpg

1033_Page_4.jpg

1033_Page_6.jpg

1033_Page_5.jpg

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin 

Nice result for a small session. Even tho he has minor hair loss the patient is lucky to have a great head of hair. He probably didn't feel that way before but I bet he does now.

Hey that's me! Thanks for all the positive feedback. One correction though. I was 40 when those pictures were taken, and I'm now 41 having just undergone my second FUT procedure with Dr. Dorin three weeks ago today for another 950 or so grafts to add additional density. I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Dorin, True and Dorin and their entire staff. I did my research to the point of being obsessive prior to deciding to go with Dr. Dorin. I met with several other Coalition surgeons as well. Not as a slight to any of the doctors who I met with, who were all great, but I knew that I was going with Dr. Dorin within about 30 seconds of meeting him. Great bedside manner, clear skill and the conservative approach needed for my particular case. Hair Restoration is clearly as much an art as it is a science, and maybe more so. Well, Dr. Dorin is both a scientist an an artist.