'Dan' Hasson And Wong UK Patient 5800 grafts 10 month Results

I am posting Dan's 10 month results and his story below, I met with Dan in London around 18 months before he had surgery, we had many conversations whilst he researched hair transplants, he had surgery with Dr Hasson on September 4th 2011 for 5800 grafts. The photos he has sent me represent just over 10 months growth.

Dan's story which he posted elsewhere

I am 40 yrs old in a few weeks.

I started losing my hair at 25 yrs old.It was devastating.That was the day I realised I hadn’t cheated the hereditary hairloss .

Over the years I kept cutting my hair shorter and shorter and kept looking at myself thinking I didn’t need to shave it all off. By the time I was 37 I looked quite strange with a receding hairline and loss on the crown.Thats when I started looking at HT’s.

I looked at all the websites and found Hasson and Wong. I was amazed at the consistent results.I went to London to meet David .He was really helpful and sent my pictures to Dr Hasson.

He emailed me a few days later.It looked like Dr Hasson thought I would be a good candidate and said 4200 grafts should be achievable.

A year past and I hadn’t done anything .I spoke to Dr Hasson and he told me not to worry and just go ahead with the procedure ,he seemed quite confident .Finally in September 2011 after speaking to David again I went to Vancouver with my 13 yr old son.

Wow what a great place.Its almost as if I don’t really remember the procedure as I had such a great time just being there.The weather was superb and the people were so friendly.They give you a letter to tell customs what you are there for.When I presented it to the customs officer he congratulated me and wished me luck. What a great city.

I met Dr Hasson on the morning of the procedure and he said I had good laxity and dense hair and should get 5000 grafts.He then shaved my head and started.Half way through the count he said we are at approx 3000 .I was delighted when the final figure came in at 5800 (approx).

I cannot start to tell you how professional these people are. The office and procedure room are state of the art. They made me feel like part of a family and made sure me and my son were comfortable the whole way through.

Anyway here are my pictures before and today 18-7-2012 at 10 months and approx 12 days.

They have given me my life back…..That's all I can say.Thank you Victor Hasson and all the team and of course David for taking the time and effort to talk me through the whole journey with care and consideration.

a%3EPreoptop.jpg

Preoptopclose.jpg

Preoptop2.jpg

preopright.jpg

Preopleft.jpg

Preoplefttemple.jpg

PreOphairline.jpg

PreOphairline2.jpg

Preopfront.jpg

PreOpfront2.jpg

10Months.jpg

10monthsright.jpg

10Monthsleft.jpg

10Monthscrown.jpg

10Monthsback.jpg

10months3.jpg

10months2.jpg

a%3E

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

I saw this patient in person in London at the London Spring Meet Up. He was well happy and he looked great.

Cheers David, it was nice meeting you too!

Thanks Richie, yes the big difference is how much younger he looks in person, it has certainly taken years off him.

Janna- It was a pleasure to meet with you too, hope to see you at the next one! Dan is over the moon with his results, as someone who spent such a long time deliberating over his decision to go ahead it is really good to see such a positive change.

911fan- thanks I will ask him to pull his hair back to expose his hairline when he gives me a update after the year is up.

Orlhair- I couldn't agree more

---

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

• 1 year later...

Part of my enjoyment is seeing how a transplant can change someones life for the better when a patient has a great transformation it is not always just in about their hair but also can restore confidence and self esteem. Therefore it was great to catch up with this patient who had surgery with Dr Hasson in September 2011 approaching 3 years ago

It was a beautiful sunny day so I asked if he wouldn't mind having a few photos taken in the overhead sunlight.

Compare.jpg

IMG_8600-W800.jpg

IMG_8594-W800.jpg

IMG_8595-W800.jpg

IMG_8592-W800.jpg

IMG_8587-W800.jpg

---