Anyone have a HT with Talizi Clinic in Gerogia?

johnwest

Hi Folks

I'm wondering if anyone on here had a HT with the guys I have linked to below: -

(Link removed by moderator)

They are in Eastern Europe and because prices are highly prohibitive to me in my own home country I am strongly considering them. I had an online consultation with them and have being told I will need approximately 2,500 grafts by FUT method. The surgeon is Dr. Akaki Tsilosani who is a member of ISHRS.

If anyone has has any personal experience of the surgery or indeed have heard of others experiences there I would be most appreciative of yer comments.

Edited by TakingThePlunge

I live in Turkey and never heard that clinic before. If you are looking for reasonable prices Turkey is one of the best location. You can make a research on the internet. The most reasonable price offer and very poppular one is Medhair - Dr Serkan Aygin. After him there are also several clinics with low price offers. But they are not real doctors. They hide that they are not doctors. I met several of them. 4000 hair grafts - my friend Alaattin paid 1250 Euro. So this clinic in Georgia, 6000 USD. Well. even more expensive clinics don't have this price in Istanbul. consider one more time.

Libero 1978 thanks for your reply which is much appreciated.

Did your friend get the procedure done at the Medhair clinic you mention? Did he get a FUE or FUT procedure?

Although, cost is a concern and it would be away too costly to get the procedure done in my home country of Ireland I do not want to be in a situation where I end up with a duff HT so would like to go with a reputable clinic.

If by any chance before and after photos are available I would very much apprciate seing them, thanks again

I think that it is better you check their website and contact Dr Serkan. I also think that He's having more than 500 clients in a month. Most of them are recommended by others. Word of mouth. He is famous in UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait. I met some of his patients. I asked the same question. How did you find this doctor. They all said "Recommended by a friend or relative". He applies the same rate for Prince or a Driver. No difference. Cost is important but I think that reviews are the most important issues. There is one issue that I can give you a hint. He told me that density is important but also the angles. There is a lady called Duygu she is one of the most skilled person about angles. If you had an operation, ask for her. I saw a guy who had 2 sessions and I thought that his hair was his natural hair. He had a small complaint about side which was little less dense. Maybe it was a natural loss. I have no idea. I think that it is always better to consult a doctor. He is very friendly and kind, send your photos to him, he will arrange you an appointment. Ireland is not very far away. I see 13000 Euro and more numbers here. Wow, they make a real fortune. Find a doctor who is not money oriented and sincere. There are also other clinics in Turkey. A Good Doctor and Good Reviews always rule.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Folks

I'm wondering if anyone on here had a HT with the guys I have linked to below: -

(Link removed by moderator)

They are in Eastern Europe and because prices are highly prohibitive to me in my own home country I am strongly considering them. I had an online consultation with them and have being told I will need approximately 2,500 grafts by FUT method. The surgeon is Dr. Akaki Tsilosani who is a member of ISHRS.

If anyone has has any personal experience of the surgery or indeed have heard of others experiences there I would be most appreciative of yer comments.

Hi, I was a patient of Dr Akaki contacted their consultation office in Ireland .I asked all the required questions which concerned me .sent photo's of my hair loss condition .traveled to their clinic and Dr Akaki transplanted 3000 grafts .from my personal experience and I am saying this after research of 2 years and also contacted clinic's in turkey .I wouldn’t be seem by any one else other then Dr Akaki. just look at how many patents they have for hair transplanting + 33 research works and also 1 world record .Including if you look at their clinic on you tube .you will notice that they teach hair transplant surgery to surgeons from uk,usa,india.This was enough proof for me .Ok I had to take a flight there .same as if I had the procedure in west of Ireland I would have to drive .It was a experience and journey that was well worth the money and would recommend to you for sure if you are considering a hair transplant.

Edited by TakingThePlunge

I think that it is better you check their website and contact Dr Serkan. I also think that He's having more than 500 clients in a month. Most of them are recommended by others. Word of mouth. He is famous in UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait. I met some of his patients. I asked the same question. How did you find this doctor. They all said "Recommended by a friend or relative". He applies the same rate for Prince or a Driver. No difference. Cost is important but I think that reviews are the most important issues. There is one issue that I can give you a hint. He told me that density is important but also the angles. There is a lady called Duygu she is one of the most skilled person about angles. If you had an operation, ask for her. I saw a guy who had 2 sessions and I thought that his hair was his natural hair. He had a small complaint about side which was little less dense. Maybe it was a natural loss. I have no idea. I think that it is always better to consult a doctor. He is very friendly and kind, send your photos to him, he will arrange you an appointment. Ireland is not very far away. I see 13000 Euro and more numbers here. Wow, they make a real fortune. Find a doctor who is not money oriented and sincere. There are also other clinics in Turkey. A Good Doctor and Good Reviews always rule.

Hi Libero1978 .Sorry but I had to comment as your statement above regarding money oriented clinics in Ireland 13000 Euro and more .let me explain as I have had consultation in every clinic in Ireland before I decided to travel to Dr Akaki.the reason why its more expensive in Ireland is due to minimum pay per hour to staff members .which if you worked in this area ,by law you must be paid 20 Euro +- per hour (this would be for assitance to the surgeon) .also clinic's in Ireland pay tax and have European standard ( you could eat your dinner off the floor ) and if you were to have a problem after your hair transplant .it would be covered by European law .and no questions asked .I am not saying that Turkey is not a professional place to have a hair transplant .But I couldn’t get a guarantee from any of the clinic's in Turkey, which would stand in European law .I received from Dr Akaki that if for any reason the hairs that his clinic transplanted would not grow for the life time of the patient he would return the fee and also any cost's .(checked by my legal team in Ireland and complied ) word of month is important ,but quality of transplant and price and assurance is more important.

I live in Turkey and never heard that clinic before. If you are looking for reasonable prices Turkey is one of the best location. You can make a research on the internet. The most reasonable price offer and very poppular one is Medhair - Dr Serkan Aygin. After him there are also several clinics with low price offers. But they are not real doctors. They hide that they are not doctors. I met several of them. 4000 hair grafts - my friend Alaattin paid 1250 Euro. So this clinic in Georgia, 6000 USD. Well. even more expensive clinics don't have this price in Istanbul. consider one more time.

Again Libero ,please check your information before posting .We are talking about hairtransplantation quality + price this is important.And before i would travel to Turkey for a hairtransplant i would need signed agreements with their clinic in europe.its pointless paying extreme low prices and at the end have to go to some other clinic to fix the problem .I have viewed results from clinic's in turkey and its as you have stated above .people acting as Doctors .They should be shut down .

Always be sceptical when someone's first 3 posts on the forum are speaking in such high regard of a doctor people don't seem to have heard of.

Check the recommended surgeons page on this forum and look around doing your research, people post results from doctors all over the world. Don't be rushed into one clinic, take your time and find the doctor based on your own research. Always be weary of a first time poster steering you to a clinic.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• 3 years later...

I had a hair transplant at Dr Serkan clinic in Turkey. The on-line consultation said I needed 6000 hair in 2 split sessions. However, on arrival I realised that things were not as I thought. Although, they confirmed that my transplant would happen on a Satureday, but did not. Had to wait until Monday. I did not see Dr Serkan unitl had 3000 hair removed from my donar area, then he showed up. All what he did drew the hair line.

He did not take part any part of my or any other hair transplant operation during the time that I was there. All work done by his technicians. If had known this in advance, I would never had my hair transplant done there.

I am just over 2 months after my hair transplant, new hair starting to grow, I am worried as the procedure noy done by him and not sure how it will look at the end.

if price is an issue, his clinic is ok, quality not sure. He is not even on the ISHR list. After having my procedure, reallised this. I will not have my second operation in his clinic.

• 3 months later...

Hi

I am almost 6 months post my transplant FUE with Dr Sarkan in Turkey. I have previously posted my experience with his clinic, his input inot the hair transplant is almost zero. All work is carried out by his technicians that we know nothing about. I think he is the cheapest one in Turkey. I have almost grown 85% of transplant hair. there are few hairs that direction wise is not good, but overall not too bad.

There are other clinics in Turkey with better reviews but slightly more expensive.

I will not go to Dr Sarkan for my second HT.

Hope this helps you make an informed decision about your HT and best of luck.

• 3 weeks later...

hello pateint i am going to Clinic Talizi i see hear you also have experiance to have transpalnt there please reply me i want to ask your reviews about your procedure

thanks

Hi

Sorry, I did not have my TH with Tlizi clinic as not able to find many reviews on them.

Please let me know your expreince whith them, I will have to undergo a second HT and might consider them.

Thanks

sultsay

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, I was a patient of Dr Akaki contacted their consultation office in Ireland .I asked all the required questions which concerned me .sent photo's of my hair loss condition .traveled to their clinic and Dr Akaki transplanted 3000 grafts .from my personal experience and I am saying this after research of 2 years and also contacted clinic's in turkey .I wouldn’t be seem by any one else other then Dr Akaki. just look at how many patents they have for hair transplanting + 33 research works and also 1 world record .Including if you look at their clinic on you tube .you will notice that they teach hair transplant surgery to surgeons from uk,usa,india.This was enough proof for me .Ok I had to take a flight there .same as if I had the procedure in west of Ireland I would have to drive .It was a experience and journey that was well worth the money and would recommend to you for sure if you are considering a hair transplant.

Hi

Would like to know how satisfied are you with your hair transplant with Dr Akaki. When did you have your HT and how is the result. I s it possible to attach your photos pre and post HT?

sultsay

Sorry, not sure if I typed my question in the right place.

Needed to know if you are happy and satisfied with your result with Dr Akaki. Is it possible to attach some pre and post HT photos please.

I am considering going there for my second HT, need your feedback please.

thanks

sultsay

• 1 year later...

Has anyone used the services of Talizi Clinic in Georgia since 2012? I've done a lot of research for the last year on FUE transplant. So far it seems all clinics advertised online are the same. Talizi stands out because they have a HT school. Also the reviews I found on Gethair in Turkey & Cyprus seem somewhat reasonable.

Any tips on how to get the best out of my research to make an informed decision?

Thanks!

hello pateint i am going to Clinic Talizi i see hear you also have experiance to have transpalnt there please reply me i want to ask your reviews about your procedure

thanks

Hi Shery,

Have used Talizi's services? If so, do you have any feedback?

Cheers.

hi

I had 3000 FUE to crown using beard and body hair, did it only last month and two soon to give any feedback on the result. As you mentioned, each clinic seems to claim that they are the best. However it is the final result which matters the most.

sultsay